Monday, November 26, 2007

I do not put cigarette butts or litter on / near my patio, thanks!

Man, am I glad to be home - it's snowing now in certain places around here! Had a busy weekend, which kept me from missing people too much... but I still do love and miss them.

I managed to shop for a bunch today - Uncle John's Triumphant 20th Anniversary Bathroom Reader, birthday / Christmas presents, microwaveable sausage / meals / macaroni and cheese, frozen juice / broccoli / vegetables, pre-cooked beef burgers, canned food, boneless skinless chicken breasts, chicken mix, Disney cards, and more! Too bad I couldn't get a big word search book, but maybe later this week if / when I mail stuff out. Saved $45, as well... good chicken, soup, noodles, and more! I saw a recipe for NOODLE PUDDING on the side of an egg noodle package: probably not my thing! (neither is raw dog pudding!) When I got home, I noticed that K had called me: I'll return the call later. He left me a Facebook message, too - I know he loves and misses me, hence why he asks where I am. (November 2008 edit: He was probably just being possessive... stupid!)

The apartment manager Hester knocked on my window with her broom this morning, and said that I shouldn't put cigarette butts or assorted wrappers on the patio. I can understand her concern if I had been doing that, but I definitely don't! (maybe the dust from sweeping the floor, but that's about it) She said that she always has to sweep such stuff up - fair enough, but I don't smoke or litter! Then she said she noticed a guy in my suite, and wondered if he did that - no, since he doesn't smoke or litter either. (as far as I am aware) So she said that if I noticed people smoking on the step next to my patio, I should tell them not to put their litter or butts on my balcony! There's only so much I can do about that, honestly.

My fridge is disgusting. I know it has a problem with keeping milk of any kind past a week or so, but I never considered the effect that had on yogurt, which of course has milk in it. As I was putting away the groceries this afternoon, I decided to see what happened to the yogurt I bought last month: IT WAS ALL BLACK AND GROSS! I am buying evaporated milk from now on, plus jugs for its storage! Maybe I need to test that out first, and wonder just what the heck is wrong with the fridge!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home