Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th, negative Freecell games, Easter Eggs, perogies, showers, Eric M., and quizzes

Today is Friday the 13th... I'm not that superstitious about bad luck and such, though! ;)

Apparently, there are two negative Freecell games. Those games are also impossible to win normally.

FreeCell Instant Win
While playing, hold Ctrl-Shift-F10. You will be asked if you want to Abort, Retry or Ignore. Choose ABORT, then move any card and you'll win immediately.

FreeCell Secret Games
Choose "Select Game" in the Game menu. It will tell you to enter a number from 1 to 32000. type -1 or -2.

Hmm. Sounds like an Easter Egg to me! :D


I found out that the nearby walk-in clinic only operates from 8-4, Monday to Friday. Guess I'll have to live with this at least a few more days.. at least it's not painful or anything! Since I didn't want to waste the three-minute trip out, I decided to have some perogies and grape Crush at the Cornucopia café.

Then I went home and found an email from Eric M.: of course I won't forget to contact him for a ride to Fellowship tonight! In fact, I emailed him back immediately. He just got on MSN and asked me whether I was going tonight: now we're having a discussion about showers and tense, haha.


Your Pick-Up Line Is

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!


Cheeeeeesy as hell.


You Should Be In Destiny's Child

You're sexy, smart, and hard-working.
The perfect combo for superstardom!



You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home