Saturday, January 14, 2006

Winning 8-1 against the Islanders / Scheduling early breakfasts



Holy crap! The Canucks wasted the New York Islanders 8-1 tonight! When Todd Bertuzzi (a former Islander first-round draft pick in 1993) gets a hat trick and two goals on the team's first five shots, Anson Carter gets two more goals, and the opposing team builds a three-goal lead against you in the first 11 minutes of the game... you know the score isn't going to be very pretty! Vancouver made New York pull their goalie Rick DiPietro, and scored on the new goalie (Wade Dubielewicz) just NINE SECONDS after he went in. Alex Auld lost his shutout bid when Alexei Zhitnik scored 2:06 into the third period... darn! :P New York's coach was fired recently and the GM said he'd step down, so the fans had to boo unspecified targets, heh.

I just got an MSN buzz from my sister: apparently, my mom wants to have lunch at some place called the Alleuia Café tomorrow, and wants me to meet them at 8... I'd rather have my sleep, so I'll make plans with Eric M. instead. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home