Wednesday, September 21, 2011

No LUFIA or BREATH OF FIRE! / Stupid alarms / Jeremy's lunch! / TOAST!

Discovered I can't play LUFIA: RISE OF THE SINISTRALS (pixelated buildings and towns), BREATH OF FIRE I (bad rom), or II (seemingly almost invincible enemies) - very annoying! Never mind SOMEONE'S alarm going off at 5-6 AM... he'd better think about it before I decide he's not welcome here anymore, hahaha. Christon finally emailed everyone about a subsidized grad lunch for Jeremy this Sunday at Kirin; that would be great, although I thought they did it last week! He wants me to let Paul know... we'll see!

Eric emailed us about something I don't much care for these days, also. Steph thinks I can't make my own decisions again - Teunis and I are totally cool with having dinner start already, especially with old ladies and metabolisms! Now we're discussing replacing lightbulbs while I catch up and pay my Shaw bill, heh. I need to go to London Drugs and buy up some stuff like CFL bulbs, haha. Jon thinks I shouldn't complain on Facebook - well, EXCUSE ME!




You Are Steady



You hold yourself accountable for your actions. In the end, you have to live with yourself.

You need your alone time to introspect and recharge. Being around other people can be draining for you.



You are a slow and critical thinker. You think through every step carefully.

You are efficient and precise. You like to get down to business.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home