Friday, September 16, 2011

Similar offers, 2:30 waking up, and apples!

Dylan's also messaged Paul with the same offer to live at their place, but he has a trip to Chicago coming up, and the baby's due in about a month. So I emailed everyone to say that I'd made the offer first and Paul could be here too if he so chooses. I also finally finished DRAGON WARRIOR IV at 10:20 PM!

I got up today at 2:30 - oops, no time for gaming in between catching up / posting and the FFAF, which I'll have to leave early today! Wade T., Steve L., and Sanne had already left me birthday wishes on Facebook, which is good!




You Are a Golden Apple



You are humane and compassionate. You are merciful and kind whenever you can be.

You don't get too caught up in how you think things should be. You know there's not much you can control.



You are principled and conscientious. You try to behave as virtuously as possible.

You are easy on everyone you meet, including yourself. You can't stand harshness of any sort.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home