Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Air mattresses, parting with yourself, Gate bathrooms, and worry

My downtime was shattered at 8 PM when Paul called from SERVANTS (using Craig's phone) to say he'd be on his way home now; thank goodness he had to take the bus, otherwise I'd have been on edge more! Of course I don't answer phone calls from anyone during the day (Eric would say "all the time"), so that means Deb and Dylan were out of luck! As for their offer of Deb's air mattress from storage, I'll take it since then I don't have to worry about my couch! I swear, I'm turning into a germaphobe since I have been making plans to buy a new bathmat when this is all over!

Amanda, Andrea L., and William deleted their Facebook profiles too. When Paul got here, I was determined to just be myself... accomplished that quite handily by not giving him too much help with the wireless / places around here, telling him to PUT A SHIRT ON (I don't care how much artwork he has on his body!), saying that the window wasn't a "door," and generally being snippy. Complained to Kenny via Skype messages - thank goodness I didn't need to censor myself!

Man, the light bulb in my room just burnt out! Teunis just replaced it a couple months ago at most, too! Maybe I'll ask him to do that again on Thursday before we leave... eminently trustworthy!


Here are a few funny screenshots:

Ryu, going into a Gate bathroom in BREATH OF FIRE II:




Gloriana as the SON of the brave Ortega in DRAGON WARRIOR III, in front of the Aliahan king:




Parting with yourself at Luisa's Place in Aliahan:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home