Monday, September 19, 2011

Comfort, boundaries, carefulness, and privacy! / Loyalty

For some reason, Paul woke up at 8:40 and started doing stuff in the kitchen. Of course, that woke ME up as well - I was NOT impressed! I'm surprised I made sense while talking to him about Phil, gangs, Uncle Eugene not being my real uncle (it's a cultural thing - just like we told Eric when he got here in 2001), NOT keeping him company (I NEED DOWNTIME!), his plans for today, spare keys, his NOT using my computer (I'm being very careful), and such. When he left at 9-ish, I went straight back to bed and didn't get up till noon... BLISS! I spent time writing stuff in the birthday cards for Mandy (a_phoenixdragon), Jeremy, and Christon before doing the "computer shuffle" and taking the expensive things out of my room where I'd stored them overnight. COMFORT, BOUNDARIES, AND PRIVACY! (and he wondered WHY the bedroom was the place where I conducted phone calls... *rolleyes* )




You Are Somewhat Loyal



You are loyal when it makes sense to be, but you don't go overboard with loyalty.

You're all about second chances, but if someone or something screws up enough - you're out of there.



You have a clear and fair sense of the world. You aren't necessarily going to side with someone just because they are close to you.

Right and wrong mean more to you than personal alliances. Justice trumps loyalty for you.

This is why I do certain things when it comes to certain people. DO NOT QUESTION IT.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home