Sunday, September 18, 2011

Paul FINALLY called...

I called Jon to see if he knew where Paul was, but he didn't. At 7:20, I got a call from a pay phone. This turned out to be Paul (I WAS SO RELIEVED!), who had been tiredly organizing a lot of stuff and sleeping in. I gave him directions to get over here from Rupert Station, and he says he'll go out tomorrow to store some stuff at the church. If he wants to get up early, that's fine by me as long as *I* can go back to bed after giving him spare keys. (I am NOT waiting all the time for a phone call, believe me!) After that, I called Jon again (who was in a loud Chinatown restaurant) to tell him what had happened... I assumed Christon was with him, so Jon could pass on the message for me!

Called Eric to get Deb and Dylan's numbers, then left a message with Deb. When Paul DID get here at 9, he called Jon and Harmony to explain things... then we discussed his Bible, "dear," Phil and organizing, sandwiches, housing, Nutella, Partners in Hope, soy milk / Superstore, and more. Then Deb called me back, and we got a dinner invitation. I told Paul only what he needed to know: namely, that dinner was at 7 tomorrow and Dylan would get back from Chicago next week. At least he apologized for making me wait yesterday, haha. Deb also said that she and Dylan thought it inappropriate for her to be alone with him at their place; I can definitely see why, as she's married and they have conservative views on some things! Hell, I think it's inappropriate for him to go around without a shirt on!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home