Monday, September 19, 2011

ZIPLOC BAGS SHOULD BE ZIPPED!

I discovered that Paul had stupidly left the Ziploc bag of chocolate UNZIPPED - who does that?! Now I have no more chocolate! He got back after 6, and at least gave the spare keys back to me. Then he wanted to borrow a USB port and the phone; fine, as long as you don't use my phone to call long-distance! I talked to Teunis about Mr. Creep (he agrees with me) and Thursday arrangements - I prefer his picking me up later, haha! Dylan called soon after to say he'd be picking us up; since I wanted to be by myself (but couldn't), I just contented myself with VERY short answers to anything Paul said, haha.

Dinner itself was pretty good - Dylan and Deb didn't need to apologize for stuff from the Richmond Public Market, that was for sure! (I didn't like the eggplant, but tofu / beef / short ribs were all good) Learned a lot about Paul's past (gangs / jail / exes / kids / almost dying a few times) and his future (too much religious talk / bad grammar for my taste), social workers, and discussed THEIR wrong opinions on homosexuals (even Jon got mad when he referred to them as "faggots") and God wanting them to be saved - I just kept my mouth shut for much of that! Also discussed electricity / Palestine / Irish / babies / parenting / "allergic to dust" / cleanliness / SERVANTS / Jon / durian / rambutan / lychee / longan / Amy / Ivan / JOB and PROVERBS and THE MESSAGE / Eugene Peterson. Good thing I don't have to be worried about leaving Paul alone in the apartment on Thursday, since he apparently has other plans in North Vancouver... PHEW! The phone ringing will serve as his alarm tomorrow, HA! (hopefully, not mine!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home