Sunday, September 18, 2011

SMW 999, lemon chicken chips, and happy patterns

Eric woke me up this morning, so I had zero time to catch up, which made me sad. However, I did have time to post placeholders... I had an idea to hack Bianca's Ribbon into the DRAGON QUEST V game, but had no time to do that. (I did that when I finally got home... THANK GOODNESS all the codes were still there, and I didn't have to restart the game AGAIN!) On the way there, I told him about Jon's phone conversation, and my ranting about Paul not being here when he should be. Eric thinks that the annoyed approach isn't going to work, which I agree with, BUT I ALSO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! At least Eric had the Superstore pop and chips for me - LEMON CHICKEN! I saw a "SMW 999" license plate which Matt A. would like: SUPER MARIO WORLD!

We got to church late, but there was nothing to be done about that... I waved hi to baby Micah! As per my way of doing things, I didn't sing songs with grammar / spelling mistakes! Later, I told Phil that Melia and Angus were telling him that his pants were tucked into his socks! Eric seemed to think that the "unwholesome words" sermon was tailor-made for me, but I disagreed. Of course I had to dodge Mr. Creep in the fellowship hall, especially when I was talking to Andrew about school and age - he wondered what it was like to feel old, haha. Thanks, dude... Quan, Julie C., Julie M., Lawrence, Lincoln, Maxine, and Keenan (prompted by his mom) said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to me in person! (Keenan actually said "Happy Birthday - can you move?" since I was blocking his way, hahaha!) Said hi to Anita, who tried getting her daughter Allison to say hi to me - guess she was shy! Also said hi to Elaine S., of course.

Talked to people like Jessica Leung and Enoch about school, joking about Facebook popularity, and more. I saw Auntie Catherine, but couldn't say hi as I was busy trying to figure out where Paul had gone! Christon and Deb were worried / concerned, but I was annoyed as well. Harmony said Jon was in Richmond intermittently at a church; I see! Jeremy was trying to get us to go to Kirin for a subsidized grad lunch, since he was the only one to actually respond to the grad banquet committee way back in June or July! Since Eric was going straight home (and not to Nathan's thing tonight), I went home too. Jeremy laughed at Eric saying that I wanted "door-to-door delivery," ha.

Went to Toddler Sunday School eventually, where Ada / Arthur / Jason were taken out of class to go to the next one up. Lanie was there as an observer, which was cool - we played with Ashley, David, Evelyn, Alexis, Ramen, Shira, and a newer kid called Emma. (Lego, foam puzzle pieces, drawings, and more!) Auntie Ying thinks I can go all the way to her place and we can babysit Micah together sometime; I'll see if I can do that on a Friday if Phil doesn't stay at church all evening! Did some regifting, too. Eric came upstairs to get me on his way out - I figured that his family would have a brunch since Kieran's in town. We talked about Christianity, religious talk, God, Raymond being blunt when turning down a Committee position ("I'm not called to do that"), my "telephone phobia," some "homework" he wants me to do (I dislike the phone these days, though... and I will ALWAYS catch up!) and "COMMUNITY," being authentic, Christmas tunes, video game music, and his wish for me to be at peace.




Doing Your Own Thing Makes You Happy



You can't help but think outside the box. As far as you're concerned, you don't even know where the box is.

You have a delightful and colorful inner world. People would be stunned if they could see inside your head.



You get a lot of laughter out of life, and others are surprised by how easy it is to make you happy.

You have no desire to lead or follow. You prefer to not be a part of the crowd.

SO TRUE!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home