Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hugging Care Bears / Jeremy cigarettes (dream), Paul and fires, shredding things, libraries

Had a weird dream which involved (among other things) my hugging a bunch of blue Care Bears in the mall, white Eric jumping over a crowd of people who were clogging up the stairs in said mall, Pastor Edward / Mr. Creep / others picking me and Jeremy up by a school field (they had a small car), Jeremy continuing to smoke a cigarette while in the car, and Chinese Eric meeting me and Jeremy somewhere after that. WTF is wrong with my brain?!

Jon sent an email to us saying that Paul is not having a good day because of an apartment fire - I thought about it, and eventually ended up offering my place to him. We'll see if he takes me up on it, hahaha. At least I finished placing 1100 books on GoodReads shelves (which took at least four hours), since I just found out that Visual Bookshelf is no more! I'll organize them later. I also got my 2012 bus pass application in the mail, which I'll have to send out next week, along with Mandy's birthday card! (a_phoenixdragon) Called the bank to ask about my old / new chequebooks; guess I'll use the newer cheques and shred the old cheques! I also cut up the Millbrook wedding card I got for Phyllis and Martin at the dollar store - "earthquakes are a sign of Christ's coming," indeed! Called Jon to pass on my message to Paul, since I can imagine that checking Facebook messages is NOT his #1 priority right now! He wondered if white Eric was coming to the RIVER SHADOWS movie night, so I called Diven to find that out - the answer is no. Ah well, more time for organization / gaming / solitude!




You Are an Imaginative Thinker



You are a nonlinear thinker, and you're even surprised by the places your mind takes you.

You love to get lost in a story, whether it's your own or not. You love fantasy.



You are a positive and uplifting person. You inspire others to be better.

You are full of wonder and curiosity. You feel a strong connection to the world.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home