Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DRAGON QUEST 5 glitches, LUFIA, FINAL FANTASY, stupid people

I read that Square Enix purposely put glitches in the DRAGON QUEST V roms to prevent them being played: this explains the missing Bianca's Ribbon and the disappearing houses in Ruraphin! In no way am I an expert in the suggested solutions to this, so I guess I'll have to give up. I'll play FINAL FANTASY IV using BSulpher's walkthrough instead! Decided to start both LUFIA games, too. This afternoon, I was annoyed because SOMEONE left the place unlocked and doors open when they should have been closed. NEVER AGAIN! Also told Steph about last night - no wonder she doesn't go to church anymore! Teunis doesn't care if Thursday's dinner has started already, haha... also talked to Vanessa.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home