Friday, November 20, 2009

Dream about James and Sanne / Why would you scam people doing apartment searches?!

Had a weird dream involving James and Sanne having a little boy whose name was also James (in between their two girls?!), Steph / Eric / me / Emily going to a fancy restaurant for lunch, my accidentally taking Emily's phone (we knew it was hers because Joey and Sam were the top two contacts), and little kids in elevators doing construction paper projects. Don't ask! Got a Niagara Falls postcard from Kelli (neonrose5) - guess I'll give her a 2010 postcard in return! I think I'll ask Andrea about Sunday's lunch, and then see if she can give me a ride home from there - maybe I can also get canned mushrooms and regular postcards then! Since Eric hasn't called me by now, I guess he's going to pick me up from home, OR that he's really busy at work. Either way, it's good for me! Then again, considering the thunder I just heard outside... plus the lightning / wind / rain / power outages in parts of town, the weather is a good consideration! (I wouldn't want to be out in it right now, although it was okay last night!)

Edit: Eric called, told me to turn my ringer on since I was wasting his minutes, said he'd be here around 7, and asked if I had any appropriate cards for Dr. Stephen Ng. It's true that I have cards, but they're either birthday cards or sympathy cards... with the odd wedding / baptism cards thrown in for flavor. Oh well, we'll have to go to the store to get thank-you cards! Also, I think I'll abandon the LOCATION project... we'll see. Taking up a lot of time! We'll see if I use blank cards... but flowers / a bunch of kids playing are not really appropriate designs, either!

FUNNY AMUSEMENT OF THE DAY: This is from Spoz: "it was hilarious. I was doing my best to zone out to my iPod.. playing some exceptionally beautiful music [Hope Sandoval].. and at the back of the bus there, this girl was shrieking as LOUD as she could... "FUCKING HELL! EVERY TIME I GO DOWN ON YOU, I GET FUCKING HAIRS IN MY TEETH.. SHAVE YOUR COCK!! NO REALLY, SHAVE YOUR FUCKING COCK!!" and no shit.. it went on like this for at least 20 minutes. The entire bus was pissing themselves laughing under their breath."

HA! I KNEW THAT AD WAS A SCAM! Check out this reply I got from a "Rikki Gannon" today! The parts about "West Africa" and "missions" and "transfers" and "Richmond Vancouver" REALLY set my radar going! Never mind the religious stuff, the "application form," and the questions and such! What legitimate landlord would really want to know if you were married or not?!

Thanks for maling me about my house, I am currently on a mission to a country called United Kingdom, Mayfair, London but My wife is in west Africa for a purpose with our lawyer due to transfer she had in west Africa recently... . I need a Clean and upright person that will be able to take good care of the house and the person will make a payment $600 per month, please be informed this initial deposit will be deducted from the house rent. An apponitment date will be agreed upon between us, this appointment day is day in which i will instruct someone to come and take you down to the apartment so as to give you the keys and all necessary documentation as soon as the deposit payment confirmed which you will be keeping in your possession as the true occupants of the apartment. We don't know when we are going to return to Richmond Vancouver and from the look of things, me and my wife has decided to stay in United Kingdom for sometime so as to help spread the word of God; we are looking at a period of 5 years, so get back to us as soon as possible so that we can agreed on a date you will be checking on the place, so please below are some certain information which you will be providing us.

Address...6351 Buswell Street Richmond, British Columbia

APPLICATION FORM
1) Your Full Name
2) Your Full Address & Phone Number
3) How old are you?
4) Are you married?
5) How many people will be living in the house?
6) Do you have a pet? pets are allowed
8) Occupation?
9) how long are you willing to stay

please the package that will be given to you will contain the following.
1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2) Paper / Permanent house form (Containing your reference details)
3) The house documetary file.
4) Payment Receipt..
5) Full address and description of the house.

So please let me know if this is okay by you so you so we can proceed.You can call my lawyer number on this number +2348034666071 or 011238034666071
Thanks


Corey said "Reply saying you're a devil worshiper, and plan to hang pentagrams on every wall, and sacrifice animals in the living room, but you'll try to keep blood off the carpet. The scammer won't care, but since that goes so far away from what their fake character would go for, maybe they'll say something funny. Probably not though, since they didn't even write that themselves... it's just a script they got from someone."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home