Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Women's Group ride offers, sleeping positions, farts

Harmony called when I was getting my laundry out of the dryer: she offered me a ride to women's group tomorrow, which I took. Should be good times, especially if I remember to eat more than one banana beforehand and DON'T inadvertently step in any puddles, haha. Not that I have a banana around here, but it's the equivalent of one... so I used my last Knorr's bag to prepare! Should have called Auntie Ying tonight, but maybe tomorrow - I so suck, haha.

Facebook quiz taken from Darren:

Just took the quiz What does your sleeping position say about you? and got the result: On your stomach. You are an easy-going individual. You like making new friends and going out. You tend to be brash at times. You like to be in your comfort zone, and don't relish extreme challenges as much.


Poo nugget for Wednesday, November 18: Doo You Know? - A Fart, By Any Other Name, Would Still Smell - Used colloquially as a noun or a verb, the word "fart" comes from the Middle English word ferten or farten, which means "to break wind." It shares origins with other words meaning the same thing, including Sanskrit's pardate and Russian's perdet.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home