Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dream about Chantal and gas stations / Toilet-Bowl Restaurants!

I would much rather be sleeping, but my mom called at 10 to wake me up. Ugh... at least I'll see Steph's new townhouse! Had a weird dream involving my stealing a big blue car (not a Parisienne) with Chantal in it. We picked Steph up, and talked about tiramisu while we went to get gas. For some reason, they let me drive - I was very nervous, but managed to NOT crash into anything. Then we had to get gas AGAIN for some reason - maybe the fuel tank was small or something. When the gas attendant said that it was too heavy with gas on one side of the car, I remember feeling guilty because I used up a lot of gas, and hoped that Mom didn't find out that I drove her precious car. Turned out that Randal was a gas attendant at the second station, and was "out of town" from his usual haunts for some reason. He gave Steph a CAR FIRE coupon, while she gave him a KFC one in return. Then he hopped into the car with us while we were going to drive somewhere... and then I was woken up before I was fully able to process. I miss my snuggly bed already... :(

Poo nugget for Thursday, November 19: Eating on the Toilet - In November 2007, the twelfth restaurant in a toilet-themed chain opened in Taipei. All one hundred seats in the crowded diner are made from toilet bowls, not chairs. Customers eat from mini plastic toilet bowls. They wipe their hands and mouths using toilet paper hung above their tables, which may be glass-topped jumbo bathtubs.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home