Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Guinea pig dream / GREEN tapioca pudding?! / CHAOS is NOT a NAME, people!

I woke up with Jesus Loves Me in my head today. Better than Christmas songs, at any rate... also had a vague dream of eating two guinea pigs since they were on sale at the butcher's. "Buy One Get One Free!" - so this old Chinese guy with a beard leashed two live ones to walk them out of the store. What the heck?! Wrote Christmas cards for a few people, too... must shower and do some laundry later.

My tapioca pudding has a tinge of GREEN on the edge, and my yogurt has turned watery... WELL BEFORE the expiry dates! I haven't even started eating either item yet - guess I'll have to throw them away! Reminds me of when my chocolate milk practically FERMENTED in my fridge (it resembled APPLE JUICE!), and the yogurt turned BLACK a couple years ago... EW!

Just started surfing wishlists and such for the day, and I've come across a girl with a son named CHAOS... WHAT THE HELL! Then again, I saw a list three years ago: this other person had named her kids Justice (10-year-old boy), Credence (9-year-old boy), Trinity (4-year-old girl), Epiphany (3-year-old girl), Ardor (1.5-year old girl), and Solace (6-month-old girl). YUCK!


Facebook quiz taken from Kaitlin:

I just took the quiz "Test Your English: Part - Tense" and got 100% of the answers correct. My score: 100% correct ----- My Rating: Great. Well done. You have answered (almost) every questions correctly.



You Are the Successful One in Your Family



You're the type of person who needs to see results in your life to be happy. And because of this, you're likely to have a lot of material success in your life.

Your family members may even be jealous of what you have, but they don't understand all the work you've put in to reaching your goals.



You have big dreams and big plans, and if your family wants to support you, that's great.

But in the end, you're not about to let anyone hold you back from what you want. Your prefer to share your success with your family, but you'll do it without them if you need to.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home