Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Do I really want to test out my NEWBIE cookie skills?!

This thing restarted AGAIN! Before leaving, I tested to see if I could get back into the building - I could, thank goodness! Harmony picked me up despite the wind and rain, and she reminded me that Steph takes possession of her new place tomorrow. Talked about bills, freelance work, job applications, mailing cards, brandy beans, and more on the way to Karmie's. I didn't step in any huge puddles this time, which was a relief. We were kinda late, and Karmie / Connie / Auntie Bessy / Stella had started already. Interesting story of David and Bathsheba, indeed. Discussed cookie exchanges, recipes, cranberries, oranges, Maxine, cookies in general, scones, butter, Resurrection Cookies, carrot cake, macaroons, ingredients, coconut, chocolate, zucchini cake, oil, baking, Pillsbury stuff, convection ovens, Benjamin / Noah, Hannah, and more.

On the way home, Harmony said that I was welcome to make it to the cookie exchange on the 16th, and wondered why I'd have to housesit because Big G won't be there - no idea, man. Guess I'll see if I can actually make cookies... but I have no flour or sugar or anything - so WHO KNOWS. During the course of the evening, I think I remembered my PIN - I'll have to test that out soon, before I forget the numbers again. :P Leslie's just got their Pilot Callsign Nickname from Name Generators. It's Ghost.

Facebook quiz taken from Gabriel:

Leslie took I bet I can guess your password! with the result Unknown. Lucky you! Your password is unknown to me. This is really rare because most people do not get this. Your password is very safe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home