Monday, November 16, 2009

Epic dream with a yellow "virtual reality" ball

I've had a busy afternoon thus far, and I had enough sleep since I got up at 2:30 PM. Fielded email from / to dru_it (Alessandra), devils_sidekick (Deborah), scapegoat (Kaella), heyfashion (Becca), rubbished_chico (Torey), and fraserette (Alexis), among others... YAY for holiday_wishes!

When I finally got to sleep, I had a weird dream. I was in a room with a large yellow round "virtual reality" ball. It seemed to CALL OUT to me, and so I went inside. Almost immediately, I was inside an elevator with a bunch of other people. It PLUNGED us downwards really quickly, and we were able to see the floor numbers as they whizzed by. We got to the first floor, and then we just kept going. Everyone crouched down in a defensive position with our hands covering our heads as we went into the negative numbers! The elevator finally stopped at Floor -115, and so we all got out. It wasn't as black as we expected, but there were lights on the walls to guide us.

I managed to accidentally find a secret portal which would take me to find my friends, so left the group after first telling them about this. Then I was transported to a communal living type of place, and my friends were indeed there. I decided that I had to wash my white clothes in a washing machine next to the arcade, so dumped those in there along with some white towels and promptly forgot about it as I acclimated myself to my new surroundings. Ian and Sean were running around with a bunch of other kids, and I decided to check Facebook on one of the myriad computers. My news feed was FULL of posts from Nathan ("15 Similar Posts" having to do with gaming), Billie, Julie C., Kenny, and others. I commented on a bunch of things, and almost instantly got a corresponding number of notifications. "Bahish E_____" was apparently a relative of Billie's, and had commented on her status. Nathan just spammed me with at least a dozen quiz / movie notifications ("Nathan To sent you a SMILE!"), and Julie (as "Anastasia Julie Chu") and Kenny Zhang just commented a lot on stuff. (it was EPIC!)

While this was going on, the washing machine had apparently gotten stuck during its cycle. I didn't know anything about it until someone told me that I had to come with them RIGHT NOW. So I did... the towels and shirts were all wrapped around the thing in the middle of the washing machine, and there were little blue-white flames on the floor nearby, almost skittering as they wanted to get to other parts of the maze which was the yellow virtual reality ball. I had to put them all out, and witness humiliation as a BIG PROBATION NOTICE was put on the machine. In BIG BOLD CAPS, it declared that an NG was responsible for the machine being OUT OF ORDER, and that everyone else except people on the first layer of the maze would be WATCHED CAREFULLY as they used the machine! Quan, Hien, and Erik (kahobi) came up to me later and bugged me about it... "so YOU had something to do with this MESS!" True enough!

Later, I decided to go shopping with a bunch of people near an escalator. It was CROWDED with people and displays and rings! There was a bunch of clothing in the way of our ultimate mecca (BOOKS AND RANDOM STUFF!), but we prevailed and conquered. While on our way back to the arcade, someone let us know that Grace had lost her baby because of the snow packing down on the footpath outside. That was very sad news, and we decided to go down a rarely-used hallway to see what would have been the baby's nursery. People were in the process of converting it into a playroom / library, so there were more piles of books everywhere. After giving our condolences to Grace, we were happily playing with books and people when I woke up. I have no idea why I had this one.... CRAZY!




You Are Bright and Intuitive



You can take in a lot of information at once. You're excellent at remembering details, and you are able to see how each piece of the puzzle fits together.

Beyond understanding what's in front of you, you're also good at seeing what's missing.



Your energy level is fairly high and consistent. You are good at being able to get yourself going.

Your signature latte would be a skinny latte. Even if you aren't on a diet, you don't really like your food to weigh you down.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home