Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brandy beans, Bathroom Reader #22, forgetting my PIN, and front door locks NOT BUDGING!

Had a weird dream which involved Aerosmith songs, driving to the South Arm neighborhood to sneak into my old house with Eric (who wasn't feeling well), sharing a hotel room with my brother (who wasn't impressed with the pillows!), and deleting three consecutive Facebook statuses (even though they had comments already) because of typos. No idea why I had that, man! Also, some girl named Erin Abbott added me on Facebook - I don't KNOW you!

I went out to catch the bus today... I saw a female version of Justin Chiang ON the bus - oh my! Went to get some money from the ATM, but discovered that I'd apparently forgotten my PIN... the bank said that they couldn't retrieve it for me. Now that I'm at home, I can't find it written down anywhere, which sucks too. Went to Shoppers Drug Mart's post office to mail Christmas cards / Harry Potter bookmarks / Richmond Public Library bookmarks / stickers / Vancouver postcards / Vancouver Canucks bookmarks to Sheryll (sheryll), Nyssa (giggles_19), Billie E. (sianparis), George / Candy B., Gema (dont_deny_me), Krista (geek_dragon), Teunis, Julie S. (julie709), Jane K. (justsurvive), Corey T. (dwcorey), John A. (snooooopy), Kaella C. (scapegoat), Bryan A. (weaponx2032), Sara H. (thegirlsheriff), Elizabeth P. (bethie_p), Marie S. (Reebee), Janina P. (mrshannibal), Farrah F. (lilaznffairy421), Mandy D. (a_phoenixdragon), Jennifer L. (tehgreenfairy), Katie J. (touchofgr3y), Deborah G. (devils_sidekick), Becca C. (heyfashion), Heather P. (swingthevote), Alessandra P. (dru_it), Nathan T., Eric H. (lddude), and Yee Poh today! Was going to get hand cream / lip balm / hand sanitizer, but I figured I didn't NEED this stuff NOW.

Then I went to London Drugs; I found Uncle John's Endlessly Engrossing Bathroom Reader #22 there on sale for 20% off, along with Jergen's Tropical Vanilla soap / two boxes of on-sale brandy beans (got a 400g box for $3.99 - way cheaper than that website!) / eighteen Vancouver 2010 postcards (most for other people). After that, I figured I should go home and get ready for tonight... HOWEVER, the front door lock was NOT budging AGAIN! Luckily after five minutes, a neighbor was able to get it open for me from the inside. Once I got in, I discovered what the problem was - a new door handle which apparently won't let your keys go in all the way! After putting away my stuff and such, I decided to call Hester to let her know. She thought my key wouldn't work in the lock, or that I was stranded at the front door... not quite true. I hope she understood that the front door lock is unable to budge!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home