Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cruel X-Box pranks and tropical sprue

In between talking to Billie and Corey, I finished writing almost thirty Christmas cards earlier tonight. I think they'll be mailed in a few days or so when I get more Vancouver postcards and my yearly treat of brandy beans! Corey also linked me to this cruel X-Box Christmas gift prank - "we couldn't AFFORD an X-Box and you know that, so we got you clothes!"

Poo nugget for Tuesday, November 17: Tropical Sprue - A mysterious disorder that causes diarrhea and weight loss in affected individuals living in India / South America / the Caribbean, tropical sprue is not to be confused with celiac sprue. Celiac sprue is a more common diarrheal illness triggered by intake of gluten-containing products. The cause of tropical sprue is unknown, although treatment with antibiotics and folic acid is thought to be beneficial.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home