Sunday, February 18, 2007

Three-word survey

What the heck?! Not only do I get future-dated email in my Yahoo account, I get extremely backdated email too! I did get email last year that was dated from 2002 to 2005... but emails dated 12/24/1943, 12/31/1999, 12/31/2000, 1/8/2001, and 1/31/2001?!

Also, I think I do need certain things. Stupid body... as it is, this "not being able to sleep till maybe 6 AM" thing is going to suck HARD in the next few hours while I struggle to stay awake through the usual church doings. BLAH... you'd think my body would do me a FAVOR one of these days, but NO! YUCK... I'm rethinking a plan, har har.


Three-word survey, from Kaitlin via Myspace bulletin.

Three-word answers: Not as easy as you might think...

1. Where is your cell phone? Does not exist.
2. Boyfriend / girlfriend? Not a reality.
3. Your hair? Needs some washing.
4. Your mother? Making breakfast coffee.
5. Your father? Dressing for church.
6. Your favorite item? Very good books.
7. Your dream last night? Not here now...
8. Your favorite drink?: Japanese green tea.
9. Your dream car?: I don't know.
10. The room you are in?: Faces the street.
11. WHY IS THIS NOT HERE?: Survey is lame.
12. Your fear?: Falling on ice.
13. What do you want to be in 10 years?: Out of rut.
14. Who did you hang out with last night?: Henry, Chris, Vivian...
15. What you're not?: A perverted goth.
16. Muffins?: Great breakfast food.
17: One of your wishlist items?: True crime books.
18: What time is it?: Ten to nine.
19. The last thing you did?: Brushed my teeth.
20. What are you wearing?: Pants, shirt, socks.
21. WHY IS THIS MISSING?: No counting ability.
22. Your favorite movie?: Forrest Gump, yo!
23. The last thing you ate?: South African chocolate.
24. Your life?: Church, computer, friends.
25. Your mood?: WANT CONSISTENT SLEEP!
26. Your [best] friends?: No clue, man.
27. What are you thinking about right now?: Calling Nina sometime.
28. Your car: Not existing yet.
29. What are you doing at the moment?: Wanting to sleep.
30. Your summer?: Beaches and fun.
31. Your relationship status?: Bleak and dreary.
32. What is on your TV?: Various sports highlights.
33. When is the last time you laughed? The other day.
34. Last time you cried?: Few weeks ago.
35. School?: Ferris, Palmer, McNair...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home