Friday, February 16, 2007

Dream: Not being fully clothed and ZITS

I had a weird dream where I was in a state of undress in a green-and-black house. My mom had invited Auntie Christine and Auntie Susanna over before an afternoon church service, and I was in a bedroom with my sister. Sister decided to leave early while I was still sleeping - yes, dreams of sleeping AGAIN. I noticed that it was dark outside when I woke up, and went out of the room... I was majorly embarrassed when I saw Auntie Susanna just sitting at the dining room table! She didn't seem to notice my state of undress, and told me that my mom would be coming home soon to deal with me since it was 7:46 PM and I was supposed to be up at 2. That didn't sound good, but I washed up anyhow. Mom got home and wanted me to do a LOT of dishes and housework.

Suddenly, my friends came to the rescue, and we were all transported into the world of the comic Zits. We tried separating Rich and Amy for band purposes, which didn't work. Jeremy, Hector, Sara, and a bunch of other school people were auditioning for bands in the assembly room / gym... such a crowd of students! Eventually, we won it all and were praised unconditionally. Interesting dream, but I'm not sure what brought it on. Oh well, I'm sure I can competently figure out something for later... ;)

Yay, now the fan is making MORE noise! Eric should believe me, or I'll make him do so.

Your Boss Is Not Psycho

Even though you might hate your boss at times, your boss is pretty fair and upstanding.
If you're having trouble with your boss, you may just be having trouble with authority in general.



You Are 24% Texas

You're as welcome in Texas as a skunk at a lawn party.



You Are 12% Massachusetts

You Yankees loving homo! You probably think Starbucks coffee tastes better than Dunkin Donuts.



You Would Choose Love

Money may buy a little happiness, but not the happiness of true love.
You'd rather have a true soulmate than a private jet.
And while many people may claim they would choose love too...
You're one of the few who would really do it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home