Friday, February 16, 2007

Seven Sins, Valentine's Day Advice

Tonight, it's worth having this minty help to sleep - at least, I hope it makes me drowsy in time! Sleestak tried talking to me again, but I wasn't in a talkative mood since I was busy tagging and updating. Then Mike mistakenly messaged me to ask who Curly was and why he was dead, haha... not a problem for me that his mouse finger is too fast for him!








You will die of Envy
You will die from the sin of Envy. You envy practically everyone. Your end will come in a drunken or drugged haze, and your insatiable desire to have it all. That, or you'll be shot by the cops trying to break into a celebrity's house.
Which Sin will be your Death? at QuizGalaxy.com



HAHAHAHA! I don't know about THAT result!








Valentine's Day Advice
From QuizGalaxy to Leslie
"Discarded pizza boxes are an excellent source of cheese (as a gift for your sweetheart)."
What is your Valentine's Day advice? at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home