Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dreaming of the men in blue / Unexpected rides / Blogthings

This entry is backdated since I really got up at 2:40 and left at 3:25 after checking my friends page and eating something. :P

Man, I hate not being able to sleep! I just could NOT sleep till 7 AM today. Since I don't want to become dependent on certain things, I elected to just lie in bed awake. Nope, I didn't even go on the computer like I might normally. Guess I won't be making it out to Awana today, which means I should really sound profuse when apologizing to Melia by phone later!

When I did get to sleep, I had this interesting dream. I was watching this girl have a South African lunch in a huge group of people at cafeteria-style tables in a huge building. There were these uniformed people in blue (not policemen - I do not have a uniform fetish!) standing guard in the room in case something happened. One of the young male officers went over to the girl's table and asked her out in front of her parents and sister. The girl liked Officer Bill even though they'd never really met or had much interaction, but had to decline since her parents were there. She did ask him one curious question, though: "How tall are you?" The officer grinned at her and replied "5 foot 4, milady." He touched his brown hair and twinkled his blue eyes at her, then he was gone.

Later, the girl really wanted to find this guy to thank him for something, so she enlisted her sister to help. They went around all the tables and in many of the rooms until they ended up in a grey round dome. The person at the front desk told them that Bill had been sick for three days with bronchitis, but should be getting better at any time... she even showed them the stats sheet as evidence. They could go in and attempt to see him, but they had to go through a few floors of clothing and other merchandise first. This they did, encountering a problem when a whole section was blocked off with silver metal barriers similar to those at a huge event.

There was a huge yellow-and-black sign proclaiming "LOW-TRAFFIC AREA" in big letters, so they asked a passerby how to get in that section. "Do the limbo!" he answered. There was just enough room, so they inched along the floor until they got to an elevator full of stuffed animals. After wondering what to do, they spotted another elevator just behind this one which would take them to the floor where Officer Bill was. The girl's sister wished her luck and started the journey back to their parents. Our heroine found the officer with no problem, and told him all sorts of lovely things. He was receptive, and was about to kiss her (aww...) when the dream ended since the phone was beeping at me. It wasn't anything important, either... "NATURALLY YOURS"... oh my!

Dang, this is the second dream I've had that I can remember in which the phone has interrupted some romantic action! Then there are the dreams I've had in which my mom or others have prevented that from happening... what the heck is wrong with my subconscious?!

Edit: OH MY. Henry JUST called and asked whether I'd found a ride. Since I said NO, he said that he COULD pick me up. I don't care if he's majorly late! THANK GOODNESS! :D


You Are 52% Sexy

Your Sex Appeal Is: High

You're quite sexy, and you're probably at least partially aware of your powers.
Don't let your self-doubt ever get the best of you. You're even more attractive than you know.



You Are 56% California

You're fairly Californian. Unless you're really from California, you should be stoked!


They don't call this "Hollywood North" for nothing, haha. ;)


You Are Adventurous... Sometimes

You like an adrenaline rush as much as the next person. You like your thrills in small doses.
You're generally pretty calm and level-headed. But sometimes you have to go wild and have a crazy adventure.



You Are 20% NYC

At best, you're a tourist. At worst, you're a poseur.



You Are 49% Homophobic

You're definitely somewhat homophobic. You don't feel comfortable around gay people.
Stop living in the 20th century - and get yourself some gay friends.


Meh, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I guess it depends on who they might be, haha. But... just because I wasn't sure to most of the questions? I dunno... this quiz is bogus! (and the only reason I'm posting the results is for posterity)


You Are Destined to Rule the World

You have the makings of a very evil dictator...
Which is both kind of cool and kind of scary!
Will you rule the world? Maybe. Maybe not.
But at least you know that you could.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home