Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Various random observations / memories about kids, Wikipedia, and multiple births

I remember kids in elementary school named Aura, Mitchell, and Sebastian. Wonder what they're doing now, heh. (I also remember a counsellor I had named Peggy, and a kid at the pool named Larisa)

After reading Facts About Multiples some more this afternoon, I've come to the conclusion that I'd definitely NOT like to have septuplets / octuplets / nonuplets / decaplets / undecaplets / duodecaplets / tridecaplets / quadecaplets / quindecaplets! (that's 7 to 15 babies / fetuses at a time!)

I've been busy creating new memories sections over the past couple of days... now Facts About Multiples and Wikipedia have been added to my ever-burgeoning list of journal memories! Certain other sections (like Weird Stuff / Corey / Other Convos / Rants / Dreams / Books / Music) have been fleshed out as well... I love my journal upkeep, as well as having the time to do it in the first place! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home