Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dreams of swearing in church because of my white stepdad / Birthday planning / Quizzes

I created a new Wikipedia memory section.

I had another weird dream which involved my mom being married to a big white guy. My stepdad was apparently supposed to drive me to four different places for a continuing education class that lasted a few weeks: so much stress! It was rainy, and my mom and grandma wanted to go for lunch at a restaurant near Richmond Centre. While there, Grandma ordered some chicken / pork / sushi to take away for Stepdad. Then I waited by the bus stop for him, but he didn't show up! So then I went to church and asked if anyone there had seen him. When Jon and Jeremy heard about it, they offered to let me choose among five tunes (one being AC/DC's TNT) for them to play on guitar! That didn't really help, but the blue background and the bold purple text of the song selections did improve my mood. (two of my favorite colors!) Sheena and Chalaine hadn't seen Stepdad either, so then I let out a rather vehement exclamation of "S***!" (yes, inside the church!) since he was supposed to drive me to a class I was already LATE for! After the four of them had scolded me in love and understanding, the dream just ended. o_O


Hey, I got an email from Auntie Rebecca... I wonder what she wants. Hmm, there's another church dinner which happens to be ON MY BIRTHDAY! (a Sunday, when all I wanna do after church is sleep / chill with certain select people...) No offense, but I can PROBABLY find better things to do. Church dinners are fine (last year's volunteer appreciation dinner featured weird karaoke and stuff), but not on my birthday! That reminds me, my mom is making noises about how my next birthday will be a milestone (oh, shut up! :P)... apparently, she wants to plan something with my sister (to host here or somewhere other than the townhouse?) because I haven't made plans yet. Uh yeah, I never make plans for my birthday this early... give it a week or two! Eric was right last year, though... 30 IS making me feel much older than 29 ever really did...

But if I want to escape their insane planning (Mom + Steph = BAD FREAKS!), then I'll have to plan stuff even earlier than I'd like. Better come up with some ideas and ask the brain trust (Jon / Jeremy / Jen / Nathan / etc.) this weekend... I know that if I let THEM do stuff for me, it would defeat the point of it being MY birthday where *I* control everything! (okay, so I'm a bit TOO much of a control freak, blaaahahaha!) They won't invite some of the people that I want to be there ("You're inviting WHO from the Internet / church?! You should invite Jeremy for certain reasons!" "I love Randal since he's my favorite David person, but I dunno..."), but eh. Yeah, of course I'd invite Jeremy... but not for the reasons my mom's thinking of! Not everyone can make it out to these things, I know! (which reminds me, I need to make sure that my brother includes Jasmine on that "Sunday dinner" list.. I *know* he has a list for that because I don't think he can remember 25+ email addresses off the top of his head!)


You Are 50% Impulsive

You're quite impulsive, but you never are reckless.
You qualify as a very spontaneous person, but you still know how to honor your commitments.
And while responsibility doesn't come easy to you, having fun does!



What People Think of Your Mouth

People see you both as reserved and sweet.
You tend to be very sensitive and detail-oriented.
The smallest things can please or annoy you. You tend to be internally moody.
Perceptive and intuitive, you understand people quickly - though you usually won't tell them.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home