Monday, August 28, 2006

Water bottles, community management, amusing men analogies

I never knew that water bottles (the Nalgene-ish kind) could develop a particular smell. Guess it's time to wash this baby, although I figure this smell is only obvious to me since I'm the only one who drinks out of it! I like keeping some things clean, y'see. ;) (Jeremy was wearing his red "and yo" shirt last night.. heh, I like that for some odd reason! Wish I had some masago!) Monique says: "You really should wash them daily. Molds and bacteria can develop inside them. If you have a lowered immune system, you can get many different things from them, including an oral yeast infection."

Also did some community management today: deleted the inactive accounts, and accounts which weren't members. (and added Katt's new account, while deleting the old one) I remember doing a purge of most names with numbers in them, plus one of names with leet speak in them. Heh, good times... including bannination of rude people. Heck, someone once said I must have a disease that caused me to reply to every comment I get. While I don't mind if people make comments (or posts, as recently happened in TQC) about this habit of mine, I *do* mind if they get snippy with me about it, particularly in my community... argh!


Time for some amusement, courtesy of Amanda (who got it from Brian):

Men are like Laxatives: they irritate the crap out of you.
Men are like Bananas: the older they get, the less firm they are.
Men are like Weather: nothing can be done to change them.
Men are like Blenders: you need one, but you're not quite sure why.
Men are like Chocolate Bars: sweet, smooth, and they usually head right for your hips.
Men are like Commercials: you can't believe a word they say.
Men are like Department Stores: their clothes are always half off.
Men are like Government Bonds: they take so long to mature.
Men are like Mascara: they usually run at the first sign of emotion.
Men are like Popcorn: they satisfy you, but only for a little while.
Men are like Snowstorms: you never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get, or how long it will last.
Men are like Lava Lamps: fun to look at, but not very bright.
Men are like Parking Spots: all the good ones are taken, and the rest are handicapped.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

he he that's a good list...can i have the link or wherever you got this from?

jen

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 6:39:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Flami said...

I didn't get this from a link, but I'm sure you can find it from links if you Google. ;)

Thursday, August 2, 2007 at 8:59:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home