Tuesday, August 29, 2006

White diamonds / Dreams of mushrooms, Lori, and Leon

Hey, I got a white diamond in Bookworm by using three yellow / gold tiles when I made the word "roan" last night! Then I used the white diamond on the word "fit"... had to do it before I scrambled the letters. ;) (hmm... my mom emailed me: I *know* she's back, but I think I'll wait on my souvenir till Sunday... I need the sanity break, and it won't be pleasant if I find out that she called me yesterday before 11:30 AM! :P)

Well, that nap seemed to do the trick. I had an interesting dream, too. Apparently, I was a character in a video game where the objective was to eat a lot of mushrooms. I did that successfully the first time, but went for a second. That was when the mud and bracken of the game environment began to change from brown to white and green, and I became unable to keep the mushrooms in my mouth long enough to be eaten. They kept hopping out... o_O

Then the scene switched to the church basement, where a bunch of the younger kids were having Fellowship. I left my knapsack on a chair and watched: by the time I got back, William or Eric (Louisa's brother) had put a rat in the bottom compartment. Chris and I yelled at him to take it out or face consequences, so he did. Then we all went on a huge tour bus and were whisked to an idyllic summer haven, where "Canadians canoeing and enjoying time in the sun" was the focus of a TV news article. (we were all getting interviewed... it was great!) We went to a restaurant with black tables and chairs: the food was excellent!

After that, we were all sleeping in a longhouse when my elementary school friend Leon was the recipient of some very unwelcome advances from a girl I knew in high school. Lori Graham looked like she did in Grade 8, with dirty brown hair and this intense look. Leon clearly didn't like her stealing kisses from him, particularly since his girlfriend was sleeping right next to him! (he stroked her leg protectively, too) Then she tried talking to me, saying that she was interviewing me to ask whether the restaurant's change of management affected my enjoyment of the trip. I wasn't having any of that, and she left eventually.

Next thing we knew, we heard that she'd died (killed herself?) on a local racetrack... we all shared gummi worms and other candy in celebration of that news, heh. I woke up when I was recording my experiences in a yellow duo-tang and complaining about the tabs not allowing me to insert papers wherever I felt like it: I had to take out everything, insert the papers at a certain place, and then put everything in again! (common complaint in Grade 7 for me, I know...) I think I knew that I couldn't take the duo-tang to the real waking world with me, and that disappointed me. Oh well... this is the next best thing that I can do! :D

I think I need to take a shower and do laundry now before anything else important, like eating. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home