Tuesday, August 29, 2006

PM on Audioscrobbler, GWAR / DBX / Slave Pit Singles, kids on YouTube

I just made a new memory section for videos.

Operation Foodfite post referenced below

Latest "news" from Planet Hamster / the Hydro Flame Planet:

Gee, how nice. Corey sent me a private message on Audioscrobbler (last.fm ... it's really SLOW!) just now. There was the time on July 9 when he'd sent me something on there where both the subject and the body was "poopapoo!" so then I bugged him about it:

[00:41:50] AlenaBrolxFlami: POO?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!
[00:42:56] mrptptpt: now what?
[00:57:47] AlenaBrolxFlami: YOU! I just looked at my shiny new last.fm page and found I had 1 new message, so I looked... it was from YOU!
[01:11:24] mrptptpt: poopapoo? :P I can't send you messages? :P
[01:19:51] AlenaBrolxFlami: yes, that... I wasn't expecting that.... then I got it just earlier tonight! of course you can send me messages, but that was kinda odd

He told me this GWAR stuff earlier, and I feel a need to record it here:

[17:27:34] Corey: new DBX stuff?
[17:27:48] Corey: Slave Pit Singles?
[17:27:52] Corey: new GWAR album?
[17:28:24] Corey: no new X-Cops though, unless you count the 1 or so new X-Cops song DBX does in this new one
[17:28:36] Corey: new cover anyway :P old song
[17:28:50] Corey: is that what?!?!
[17:30:36] Flami: All hail sparkly socks!: and I was SOOOOOOOOOOO kidding myself, I know this... and now I can go and be an adult, heh
[17:31:20] Corey: of course, I already knew you were an old fart, that's nothing new
[17:31:48] Flami: COREY! I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE!
[17:34:22] Corey: oh, new SLAVES GOING SINGLE GWAR album too :P which is very slowly downloading after I begged someone to reseed it on a torrent. the only track I don't actually have elsewhere is almost done, though

so... in GWAR news, I'm currently downloading the only album I don't have, I just ordered the DBX live DVD, I have the full Slave Pit Singles collection, plus (low quality) artwork for each of the seven tapes
[17:34:54] Corey: new GWAR CD with a bonus DVD came out today.. will pick that up mainly for the DVD tomorrow...


This current private message is just titled "Zombie Attack!" and says "grab the shotgun, Ma... it's corpse killin' time," which I assume are DBX / GWAR / Slave Pit Singles lyrics. So I sent him one to prove that I missed him too, haha. Here's the conversation about THAT:

[19:39:29] Flami: by the way, are you trying to send me nudie pics? :P
[19:42:04] Corey: uh, I don't think I am
[19:45:27] Flami: well, if that PM contains 'em... I'm torn between killing you and bugging you :P
[19:45:34] Corey: PM?
[19:45:44] Corey: and I thought you said you were an adult now!
[19:45:54] Flami: yes. the thing you sent me on Audioscrobbler / last.fm
[19:46:00] Flami: yeah... private message
[19:46:04] Flami: I am an adult now
[19:46:05] Corey: audioscrobbledybobbledy
[19:46:15] Flami: maybe not in the Pursuit of Happiness way, but whatever...
[19:46:18] Corey: yes, that is chock full of nudie pictures and decaying corpses
[19:46:28] Flami: oh goodness..
[19:46:31] Corey: well, it talks about decaying corpses I guess, but that's in the subject line
[19:47:25] Corey: so if you're a big tough adult, you can't be afraid of those things
[19:47:49] Corey: that message, however, is just like a line of nonsense, or something... mainly to get you to yell at me for sending nonsense
[19:50:22] Flami: I assume that refers to GWAR / DBX / Slave Pit Singles lyrics
[19:52:01] Corey: uh no, I just made it up and it doesn't mean much of anything! :P
[19:52:59] Corey: and Slave Pit Singles isn't a band :P it's a set of 7 tapes that GWAR made themselves, and are basically impossible to get legit copies of anymore :P
[19:54:50] Corey: there's some GWAR stuff that wasn't put on the albums, some demos, some tracks of drunken rambling and fooling around.... MC Rhythymless, Kozonom, most of the background music of all their movies... some cheesy cover songs (meant to be cheesy) in a project called Wolfgang AM...
[19:55:14] Corey: you have some of the songs off that... probably stuff like Poopie Britches, Drop Drawers, Don's Bong Is Gone, etc...
[19:56:04] Flami: oh, okay
[19:56:59] Corey: KIDS NEXT DOOR video on Youtube of those kids' songs I was telling you about! :P kick ass
[19:58:51] Corey: haven't been able to find that ever before :P just the mp3s, like I mentioned
[19:59:55] Corey: except now it won't load....
[20:01:59] Flami: yes, it does
[20:02:34] Corey: well, it won't load for me :P I have it downloading from KeepVid though... going fairly slow
[20:03:00] Corey: it WAS working, then I tried to make it fullscreen, and now it's just sitting there doing freakin' nothing
[20:03:06] Flami: oh, okay
[20:18:57] Corey: so, I guess that cartoon officially rocks
[20:19:29] Flami: how so?
[20:19:39] Corey: uh, it has GWAR music, doesn't it?
[20:19:52] Flami: ah

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home