Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Vindication, staying, unpacking, packages, spam, unfamiliar names

HA! I'M VINDICATED! I was right after all with Barry yesterday! Just called him to reschedule, and he admitted that he was at fault since he actually looked at his appointment book after I'd said that it was 11:30, and saw that I was right! (he just saw "11"... which does happen, but I knew I had a reason to be pissed off, haha) He'll talk to the managers so I can stay here... just another $12 a month, so that's not too bad. Time to unpack... boxes of books are SOOO not good ambience. ;) (boxes spilling out of the closet isn't either.. must fix that after eating!) Must change my MSN name, too... but Barry does sound careless and haphazard. Not sure I should trust him on it.. maybe his boss Sue would know more.

Got another package delivery notification in the mail today: I suspect it's Candy's package of stuff. No wonder there seemed to be loud knocking at the door yesterday at 9:45 or so... ah well, I can food-shop at that Safeway then and go to that Shoppers post office! (9:30 tomorrow... have set alarm already!)

HAHAHAHA... I just got a spam email with the subject "Prosper in 2003 debt-free limited time." That's at least three years out of date there, dude!


I just looked at my Johari and Nohari windows, and there are some names that I don't recognize:

searskmart_ceo
Anna Malick
Ben Cook
magic_flute817

Who the heck are these people?!


Ooh, I also found something cool... it's a page divider that drips blood. It's a bit emo / suicidal for me, but I might use the bloodline page divider!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home