Monday, February 13, 2006

Unreliable people, New York snow, Latest LJ posts, tagging, Swanson's dry potatoes

I thought I had an appointment to go shopping at 11:30 today, so I went out to meet the person at that time. After waiting for some time, I got thoroughly mad (since I could have slept in!) and went back in to sleep... I desperately needed a nap. After I got up at 2:40, I called Barry: HE thought the shopping expedition was half an hour earlier. Um, no... what a spurious excuse! At least he apologized, and said we could reschedule tomorrow since "the appointment book's in the car." Unreliable people suck. No, I did NOT mishear him last week when he said 11:30 on Monday! AIYA.

I hope Sean's not stranded or whatever in that snow blizzard they have in New York!

I've changed one of my "must-see links" in LJ... it used to be for the News of The Weird column (which I still have on Blogger), but now it's for the latest posts on LJ. The LJ front page used to provide a link to the latest posts, but now I think it's just the RSS feed. There's no way I want to read a whole bunch of HTML when I just want to scan the latest posts in normal form, thanks. :P

Since I'm so bored now, I might as well go and tag some more of Jamie's past entries. :D

Note to self: Swanson's potatoes taste like the dryness of a desert without rain for a millennium.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home