Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dead strippers inside birthday cakes / Questions 4701-4750 of 5000

As soon as I got into Eric's Honda tonight, he started in on jokingly blaming me for Anaheim then leading the Canucks 2-0.. there is no way that I delivered certain packages to GM Place or the Turin Olympic Games today, thanks! I was AT HOME all day, and don't have any connections besides! We just listened to the game while mock-arguing and his impressions of Arnold Schwarzenegger. After it was 3-0 on a goal that came one second before a Vancouver penalty expired, we turned off the radio and discussed the week for us. (he CAN eat spicy curry chips, but probably won't... that does it: I have to buy some more for him to try!) When we turned the radio back on shortly before we got to the church, it was 3-1 at the start of the first intermission, and Alex Auld had been pulled in favor of Maxim Ouellet.

Steph gave me some pictures from the holidays of her, me, Jon, Vivian S., Melissa, her friend Matt, Terrence, and his friend Kenny. Those were some good times at Milestones! I confirmed with Sam that he's picking me up tomorrow, which is good. Karen had this huge Christmas gift bag with her: Eric commented that Christmas was two months ago, and Karen said that it was for me. I thanked her, and gave it to Eric to hold for me tonight once she said it was glass. We also heard that Billy and Stella had had a baby boy earlier today... no name yet, though!

After Bible Study, I asked her why she'd given that to me: it was kinda in return for the platter I'd given her as a wedding gift. It's the one that she brings to all the gatherings... like I said to her at the time, she could now put food on the thing and share it with others! Besides, she still feels really badly about the time when they all sucked. For some reason, she keeps missing my RSVPs to her Bible Study group email... Randal knows I did! Speaking of Randal, he said that he'd wear his blue fisherman's hat for me, and he did... it DOES kinda look like mine, and it's useful when it's cold outside for sure! (man, it felt like the ARCTIC outside tonight!)

I went downstairs to read a bit about the Green River Killer case, then Christon spotted me and asked how my week was. Putting away my book, I answered him: the whole moving extension thing is confusing and leaves one wondering! He said he'd pray for me, which I appreciated. His week's been frustrating because of a project, but at least it's Reading Break and he doesn't have to worry too much about it for now. Then again, he has no clean shirts because of the project... oh well, not much you can do! I asked him if he'd tried the new spicy curry chips: he hadn't, but he will since I told him that they taste better than the Mesquite BBQ chips! (they do!)

Margaret, Steph, and Karen Grace were bugging each other about pool parties and such. When the other two mentioned that Steph could pop out of her own birthday cake, I told them about the stripper who'd been found dead inside a cake once! They felt bad for laughing at it, but it IS funny! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY... psst! That's your cue! HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... anybody alive in there?!" Hahaha! I talked to Danielle, who says that she's coming with Erin on Sunday for Steph's dinner party: that's good then! Janette thanked me for the sweet and funny birthday card I'd given her: she was certainly surprised when her brother Jason gave it to her last week! Melia tried getting us to go out to eat, but we declined the Metrotown Red Robin's in favor of going home.

Eric, Steph, and I listened to Sportstalk on the way home to figure out what the score was: when we heard that the Ducks wouldn't relinquish the lead, we all moaned. But then we heard that the backup goalie didn't allow another goal all night: that was a pleasant surprise! Steph told me that Grandma comes home tomorrow morning at 10:30... I swear Mom tells me all the wrong information on purpose! "She's coming home on Sunday," indeed! Eric helped me carry in the glass platter when we got to my place, and asked whether my sister was a car thief since she was alone in his car with the keys. Haha, I don't think she'd STEAL the car! Shortly afterwards, I discovered that I left my Bible AND my notebook at church: I don't know why I just didn't put them back in my knapsack after Bible Study! Grrr... oh well, maybe I'll find them in the Lost and Found tomorrow or something!


Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.


300 to go.

4701. What is your reaction to beggars and homeless people on the streets? Ummmm... I don't know, I halfway feel sorry for them and halfway think they should stop being lazy and get a job.

Are they lazy? Yes, I'm sure, but they could have other problems too.

Why? Mental / drug problems, lack of resources...

4702. Does pure altruism exist? Why or why not? Probably not, since nobody has a true selfless nature.

4703. Is "You like me and I like it all" an attitude you might have? No, not really.

4704. Finish the words.

Ch: airperson.

An: athema.

Ge: nder.

So: up.

Ne: ediness.

Bo: ring.

Wi: llingness.

E: thereal.

4705. What's your favorite science fiction movie? Don't have one.

Make it a double feature. What's your second favorite? Don't have one.

4706. If you had a remote control for people, who would you set on mute? Lesley.

4707. When have you felt like you were living in the twilight zone? Too many times to count. o_O

4708. Do you have penis envy? .... no.

Do you have vagina envy? No.

4709. The maker doesn't want it, the buyer doesn't use it, and the user doesn't see it. What is it? A coffin.

4710. A child is born in Boston, Mass., to parents who were both born in Boston, Mass. The child is not a U.S. citizen. How is this possible? I wish I knew.

4711. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth? No idea.

4712. If you had to choose between being 3 feet tall or 9 feet tall, which would you be? 9 feet tall.

4711. If you could know the answer to any three questions, what would they be?: I don't know... too many to choose just three. :P

4712. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? Original answer: "Mind, I think. Then again, it hurts to hurt." ... no DUH. Maybe you can explain that in better terms?! My answer: "The mind."

4713. Would it disturb you much if, upon your death, your body were simply thrown into the woods and left to rot? Why? Probably... that would signify that nobody really cared.

4714. Would you like to know the precise date of your future death? No.

4715. Would you be willing to give up all television for the next 5 years if it meant 1,000 starving children in Indonesia would eat and get medical care? Sure.

4716. Name a close friend of the opposite sex: Eric M.

Imagine they are from another country, visiting yours. Their visa is almost expired and if they get sent back to their country, they may never get another visa to leave again. Would you marry them if after two years, you could divorce them and they would be allowed to stay in your country? Yes.

4717. Do you always call / email in when you take a day off from school or work? Yes.

4718. A fatalist believes that the future is mapped out in a pattern. A causalist believes that every event is tied to a previous event. Neither believes in free will. An indeterminist believes in total free will. Which are you? Original answer: "None. I'm a depressedinist." HAHAHAHAHA. My answer: Probably none of those all the time.

4719. Would you rather have a masters degree in economics or creative writing? Creative writing.

4718. Do you feel the need to defend the honor of your family and demand respect? Yes.

4719. What do you think about that no one else thinks about? I don't know. That would be a hard question to answer!

4720. Which of the following best describes you?

A laid-back person who enjoys watching sports and playing with computers.
An apathetic person who is open-minded and passionate about music.
A feisty person who lacks an attention span. Possibly this one. Not sure, though.
Avant-garde and over-confident.

4721. Why are so many letters silent in French? That's how the language is. Do not question.

4722. For all the freedoms that people in the United States enjoy, what are some of the ways that these people oppress themselves willingly, and why? I don't feel like thinking now...

4723. What, besides genetics and besides your environment and experiences, makes you what / who you are? I told you... I don't feel like thinking! :P

4724. What bands do your parents listen to that you:

hate?
like?

Uh, they don't really listen to bands... classical music and hymns aren't really such stuff. :P

4725. What do you find:

impressive: If a guy actually calls when he says he will.
unimpressive: When he doesn't, and then makes up lame excuses the next day about how he was sleeping / tired / didn't think about me at all. No, I'm not bitter.

4726. How easily do you understand Shakespeare? Not very well.

4728. Translate into regular English: "Romeo Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?" "Oh, Romeo! Why did you have to have the name that you have?!" (that's what I remember from English class!)

4729. What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? Peanut butter.

Is it made from real Girl Scouts? ... no, are you STUPID or something?!

4730. How do you open your car door when it freezes shut? Hot water? Dunno.

4731. Why is it that 95 percent of the letters in French words are not pronounced? Hey, are you trying to get away with recycling questions that you asked just a few ago?! This is essentially the same thing as #4721!

4732. What are you dreading? Too much social interaction on Sunday, at the townhouse!

4733. When will your ship come in? It won't. Never has, never will.

4734. Do you create your art for free? I guess.

4735. The Pope's recent message to George Bush is "Go into Iraq and you go without God." What do you think of this quote? Original answer: "I don't think." HAHAHA, too right! My answer: "The Pope was trying to tell Bush that God doesn't sanction his military actions. That's probably about right. Then again, I'm not God or the Pope. I don't claim to know for sure what they think!"

4736. Have / would you ever taken a botany (plants) course? No.

4737. Are you using your own computer or someone else's to take this survey? My own.

4738. Where is this question? On the screen.

4739. And this one? In pixels existing within the Internet.

4739. What about this one? Somewhere inside your mind.

4740. They all disappeared, huh? Sure, since you can't think of anything to ask!

4741. Are you sad? Not really... well, kinda.

4742. Is it true what they say about Star Trek movies? You know, that only every other one is worth seeing? I have no idea. Probably.

4743. Someone once said, "Every possible outcome of something takes place in a parallel universe. So there is free will, but your choices only determine which of those parallel universes you live in." Your reaction? Very interesting stuff...

4744. Why do you think a man 25 or above might date a teenager? Pervert, arrested maturity level, serial killer...

Why do you think a woman 25 or above might date a teenager? To have more control over the mind of men, of course! Maybe to feel younger, too...

Any moral objections? Yeah.

4745. Is there a difference between what is legal and what is ethical? Kind of, but I don't feel like explaining stuff right now.

Should there be? Sure, why not.

4746. Point out something obvious: I love bubble tea.

Point out something that isn't obvious at all: I want to get inside your head and eat you whole.

4747. How do you stay so thin? .... have you SEEN me?! (and no, this is not a GWAR reference!) I don't!

4748. When looking at a clear night sky, what constellations can you locate? None.

4749. What movie has the worst ending ever? I wish I knew.

The best ending ever? Same as above.

4750. Are you feelin' groovy? No, I'm feeling kinda unmotivated. Perfect Friday night headspace, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home