Saturday, February 11, 2006

Stains and bad drivers are annoying!

Sam picked me up a little later than usual, and apologized since he was at the mall trying to find a birthday gift for someone... and then Chris called him to look for a basketball, but he wasn't at his place! I know how that can be, so it wasn't a problem for me! We talked a bit about dangerous moves in traffic, church stuff, and other things. Always good to have someone around whom you can depend on, heh.

At church, I found my Bible and notebook where I'd left them last night. Thank goodness for that, but my notebook had a coffee / rat / water stain on it. Since I didn't want to bring it home (particularly if it was rats), I just dumped it since I had another one at home that Lesley gave me for my birthday a while ago. People like giving me notebooks: I used up one from Vanessa recently, I'm still using one that Erin's mom got me, I dumped a Mashimaro one from Yazmine when she ended our friendship, and I'm not sure who the stained one was from! (maybe Yazmine, who knows?)

I used a twistable Crayola that I found in one of the Awana stationery boxes for recording stuff today: those things are very interesting! Eric T. was advertising his CD release party tonight to everyone, and I finished birthday cards for Steph / Eddie / Lesley. Afterwards, the leaders got to eat strawberries / Chinese pastries / wafers as snacks before dinner: we get pretty hungry too, but of course can't eat during Awana time or else Anita scolds us! (quite rightly, I suppose) I talked a bit to Jeff, the girls, Mike, and others about handcuffs and expensive restaurants before Sam and I left. Let's just say that some people don't look both ways before moving into another lane on the road, and that's just a little bit dangerous! Yes, of course Sam honked that bad driver!

Now I have some tomato vegetable soup simmering for dinner, and it smells so good... :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home