Saturday, February 11, 2006

Johari Window, Jonestown Massacre

Got this from at least seven people on my friends list:

What sort of person do you think I am?


While I was out, Corey linked me to this Jonestown Massacre transcript. "Here's something you'll love since you're into serial killers and stuff: this is SORT of a serial killer thing... it's the Jonestown "Massacre" where like 900 people killed themselves... apparently someone made an audio tape of this :P They have transcripts too.. link near the bottom of the first page. :P I chose that option over listening, personally. Well, it's like 40+ minutes long, and from the transcript... at least the first half is probably safe... after they start giving the poison to babies... don't think so. :P The Wikipedia article is a good thing to go read for the backstory, so it makes more sense." Good thinking, because I agree!

I have heard about this before, and found it interesting from a psychological point of view. (there's the whole true crime aspect, too!) I've read the Wiki article and some of the links therein, and the transcript. I don't think I have the nerve to listen to the audio tape, however! Reading the stuff is enough for me, thanks. I don't want nightmares populated with screaming babies and children dying from cyanide poisoning... :(

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home