Monday, February 13, 2006

Sex, blood, and rock n'roll

My friend Darren just told me that he had sex three times in half an hour this morning. He and Daria are nuts. o_O

Good thing I'm not in a relationship right now. If my lover wanted sexual activities for Valentine's Day, he wouldn't be getting any! There's just something about that girly time of the month, y'know. ;)

[21:20:32] [22:01:48] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: yeah... I just thought that's it's probably a good thing I'm not sexually active now because if my lover wanted sexual activity for Valentine's, he wouldn't be getting it :P
[21:21:19] (darren) My niece is the cutest baby ever . . . learn to deal with that.: hehehe, that does not mean you have to stop
[21:22:09] Me: spoken just like a man
[21:22:22] Me: it means that I don't feel up to anything like that.
[21:22:50] Darren: oh, Daria is always up for something
[21:23:45] Me: that's her... that's not me :P
[21:24:47] Darren: I know, I just don't think I read the message, and was all confused and thought we were still talking about chocolate :P
[21:27:26] Me: hah.. besides, you guys are still in the new relationship stage... of course she'd always be up for something ;)
[21:28:05] Darren: she wants to have sex in an armoire in IKEA
[21:28:12] Darren: hehe
[21:28:33] Me: .... you DID say she was as kinky as you, so I'm not THAT surprised..
[21:29:00] Darren: hehehehe, oh she's MORE than me
[21:29:30] Me: oh right


Later on, he mentioned having thin little steaks for dinner. Great, now I have a craving for steaks and burgers that probably won't get satisfied anytime soon since I don't feel like going out. (I had a Salisbury steak for dinner, but that apparently wasn't enough!) :P

Now since I've yelled at the computer more times than I care to count in a ten-minute period, it's time to restart!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home