Saturday, July 14, 2012

Photos not viewable with browsers!

I can't view any Facebook photos and pictures in ANY browser on here right now; Firefox, Chrome, and Opera all return empty boxes for those things! Good thing I finished my bestiary work hours beforehand, but I was planning to use Facebook photos tomorrow so Chinese Eric could see pictures of Ayler and Vegas / the wedding IF the hangout ends up happening! I guess I can still use it, but he'll have to be content with thumbnails. Yes, I deleted my cookies and cleared my cache... I somehow don't think that this problem will resolve itself overnight, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if so! Maybe this is Friday the 13th at work... spooky!


Edit 1: Some other people on Puckheads seem to be having the same problem.

Edit 2: HEY, PHOTOS SEEM TO WORK NOW!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home