Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tasty worthless teapots, Skittles rainbows, Bartz doubles, my back

Ghido the Turtle Sage: "The shock of the two worlds merging sent everything topsy-turvy... including me! I'm a bit old to do much on my back, I rue." HA, I bet. ;)




"The wind and ocean are done for! Now our ships are as worthless as chocolate teapots, and not even as tasty." - a dock worker in Carwen




Ack! It's a double Bartz in Carwen! Actually, it's the Famed Mimic Gogo (on his way to the sunken Tower of Walse), who is a master of impersonation - no wonder the party saw him as a green-haired woman!




In the Pirate Cave, someone says he'll soon be tasting the rainbow since he's still seasick! (NOT a reference to homosexual behavior, but SKITTLES!)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home