Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bryceston and Cylor?! / Chinese Eric and Nate can make it tomorrow!

Mississippi mother, 4 young children die in home fire: The only relevant sentence from that for me is "Family members identified the victims as 28-year-old Dominique Henderson; her daughter Akyerria, 7; and her three sons Bryceston, 4, Cylor, 3, and Ethan, 2." I'm sorry about the tragedy, but what the hell kind of names are THOSE?! The middle one reminds me of Cylons from BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!

Steph called this afternoon to say that she got called into work tomorrow, so she can't make it to the dinner - boo! Totally understandable, though. Tonight, Chinese Eric got online to ask about parking at Kalamata (no clue!) and whether 5:45 or 6 would be a good time to pick me up. Considering I told everyone that it started at 7, we can probably chill here for a bit, or outside the restaurant. Besides, it'll be a good time to exchange my bowl (which he's had since January) for his memory stick (which I've had since April) - we also talked about Dylan / Deb / Jeremy / Mark / Jon / Harmony, special wishes, Nathan actually making it since he got back from Asia a few hours ago, expecting things, the whole Randal NOT USING HIS BRAIN incident, spending time with each other being a treasure, parents, and more. It's lucky he can make it tomorrow since it was the only free night he had - YAY! Deb understands that I got another ride offer, and Cindy emailed me to say she can't make it like I thought. Noticed that Yvonne unfriended me on Facebook again - okay, then...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home