Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Passion fruit, lemon ginger, vile fiends, bath mats, rice crackers, and CFL light bulbs

After I replied to Mandy's email, I went out to mail her birthday card / the bus pass application. I got some banking done even though the bank machine didn't work properly (so I had to go to the bank tellers), and bought blueberry bubble tea from Big Orange despite the rainy weather. Went to Shoppers Drug Mart proper to get on-sale passion fruit and lemon ginger Côte d'Or chocolate bars, and on-sale Cadbury almond and fruit / nut chocolate bars... I had to replace what the vile fiend ruined, after all. (credit for that name goes to Glen / Izzy, haha) While I was there, I also got Balea refreshing moisture cucumber body wash and on-sale Irish Spring soap x6. Got a new on-sale (unexpected!) bath mat and on-sale panties at Sears... then was off to London Drugs to get on-sale Tim's jalapeno / original chips, on-sale modern CFL light bulbs, and on-sale rice crackers. When I got home and started laundry, I stored everything in my room before getting the cat lamp from my table to use in my room for now; typing in the dark gets OLD and ANNOYING!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home