Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Well, the crazy one did give me support over abuse / rent / walkups...

Stella added me to Facebook, which is cool. I have slightly more energy and some appetite now, which is good for tonight's plans! Another computer restart seems a good time to give you David S.'s interpretation of my "nice guy" dream, back in August 2008.

I didn't want to post this publicly... The dream could have been about K. K being the nice guy. The dream could have been about your relationship with him. You met him, he's a nice guy, and you got married. Sort of the Reader's Digest version. Or... the dream was precognitive and, although you're engaged to K right now, something happens, and the two of you don't get married. Instead, you marry someone else.

I'm sorry about the toxicity. It seemed like you met someone great. I've been really routing for you.

The dream you had could very well have been a scene from the future. If that's the case... you'll be getting married, and that makes me happy.

Here's the thing: EVERYONE is psychic. Just not everyone is tapped into it. Children are born with psychic ability turned on; but, through the process of being taught things like that aren't real, it gets turned off. It's possible, you're not completely turned off.

Here's some questions:

Do you frequently have coincidences?

Does it seem like your life is playing out like you're following a path instead of just randomly moving through life? Like, does everything in your life seem to happen like a chain reaction, like a soap opera plotline? Is the present dependent on the past?

Do you ever know things ahead of time?

(after I answered his questions with mostly negative / iffy responses)

Sounds like you're turned off. LOL! If you were experiencing it, you'd know what I mean.

What do you mean by menacing? Mutual abuse?

You can't change the future; I don't think. If you knew who you were going to marry, then if you were too giggly around him, that's what would get his attention.

(I told him about the "pinning me down on the bed / smacking me and telling me that I deserved it in Chilliwack" / "restraining and choking him here" / "computer password so I couldn't use my own damn machine" / "scratching him and making him bleed because he pushed me away from my computer since I wanted to see what was going on" incidents)

OH MY GOD!! What the fuck? That's domestic abuse! Run, as fast as you can. You don't deserve crap like that.

(I told him that he knew I wasn't like that, and sounding like I was trying to convince the both of us!)

No. It sounds like you were defending yourself. He's much bigger than you, and when he gets like that, it's probably really scary.

He's a classic abuser. He hits you, then he feels bad, apologizes, says he'll never do it again, and then does it again as soon as he loses it.

(then I said that I have READ true crime stories where the victims are intelligent enough to not get involved in things like that, yet they still do...)

Don't think like that. There is nothing wrong with you. You didn't have a crystal ball that allowed you to foresee this. So many women stay in such relationships for decades. They allow themselves to be convinced it is their fault or they think they can change him. Or they stay together for the kids. Look at you! You are strong! You can see what is happening and you're going to leave him. There is nothing wrong with you. There is something wrong with him! I told him that you are beautiful on the inside AND out... and I believe it!

{I told him that I'd been very close to telling him to come in that day we randomly met at Save-On, and K had always said that I couldn't get rid of him that easily}

If you ever need to escape him at a moment's notice. Just call me at [phone number deleted]. My home is always available. He won't find you at my place.

{told him that K was in Kamloops for good, and I should have told him this in his car}

Does that mean you are broken up? He's out of your life?

It wouldn't have been a bother. Your friends should know this kind of stuff is happening.

(told him that I was pretty much done with him, except for the library book)

Good! Sounds like you're pretty much done with him then. What a loser! I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Honestly, Leslie... Has the world gone mad?

I'm probably saying it again because the world really has gone mad. Lol! There's actually a lot of negative energy in Vancouver and that really affects people. They just don't realize it. I consciously feel it because of how i'm wired. I want to leave. Life is better elsewhere.

The Lower Mainland is tough for finding good places to rent. Most are dumps. I own a 3 storey walk up at Broadway and Commercial and I always hear how hard it is to find clean places. Plus with the cost of everything these days, a dump can cost $1000.

What about checking the place with stairs because if it's nice, maybe you can move to a lower floor if one becomes available. Also check Rent BC.

My healing ability is supposedly really good for depression as it rebalances the mind, body, and soul. I've been learning a lot about this lately... I didn't know this but all the crap from your past actually stays inside you and keeps building and building until that energy is released, and it causes depression and anxiety.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home