Saturday, July 04, 2009

Jesus didn't rise from the dead... he REGENERATED! *cough*crazy*cough*

Yet another October 2008 message from David Shaler:

Hey Leslie,

I really may be the chosen one. I think; of course, I can't be sure. I think it has to do with my physiology. There's nothing familial about it. Now that the final piece to my health has come together, it makes perfect sense. I come from a family of faith healers, on my mother's side. Only, they don't know it. I just finally figured it out. It looks like what happened to me is that I suffered a trauma as a baby, probably during the birthing process, and as a defense, I disconnected from my life force; that universal energy inside all of us. My nervous system was no longer regulating it and it was flowing free. My body has been in a constant state of hypervigilance; the NSA (Network Spinal Analysis) Chiropractor says it's like driving a car with both the accelerator and the brake, and it was rapidly aging my body. But, my body is able to regenerate when I'm in an alpha state and am using my upper brain function. This would happen during the warm months when I would be pacing the subdivision with my headphones on; but, as soon as school began, I wouldn't be healing my body as much. Due to the rapid aging that would occur, my genetic disease, Elhers-Danlos Syndrome, would also progress at a rapid pace. Spring would come along, and the damage would reverse itself. I always thought I was affected by the weather the same way lots of people are. However, I'm also an Indigo, and I'm wired to take on energy; so, without my nervous system regulating it, the quantum energy flowing through my body just kept increasing and increasing, to the point where my thoughts began influencing the universe. Sort of like having a direct line open to God. Unfortunately, in college, someone I spent a lot of time around developed Fibromyalgia, and since I'm empathic I took on her pain, and eventually the illness took root in my system. This prevented me from doing the activities that helped me achieve the proper mental state for healing. Not only did the Fibromyalgia get worse; but, my disease started to take over.

My nervous system has taken back control of my life force; only now it shines brighter than anyone else's. Now, my hands get extremely warm. It's no longer borderline where you have to wonder if it's just regular body heat. You can really feel it now. Even I can feel it. It even gets a little uncomfortable because I can get very very warm. This is the power to cure disease, apparently. Once I cure myself from this disease completely, I'll be able to cure other people, as well. Like a test, I suppose.

Now that I know what I'm doing, my body is regenerating again. I was nearly crippled by last Saturday and less than a week later my joints have almost completely lost their hypermobility and my skin is going back to normal. I did it by putting my headphones on, pacing back and forth, and just getting lost in thought. I have bad knees; that shouldn't have worked. As soon as I zone out the outside world and lose track of the time, my body begins to regenerate. I don't even need much sleep because of it. Driving and listening the certain music like the 1980s, for example, does the same thing to my body that you require sleep for. Unbelievable, eh? This just isn't normal. This is how Jesus would have risen from grave. He didn't come back from the dead; his body regenerated and he woke up, the same way my body regenerates. Even for people who are gifted, THIS is quite the gift; so, it really makes me wonder. Maybe, I really am. Perhaps Jesus had been predicted to reincarnate to Earth sometime in this era because this is how long it was going to take for the right DNA to come together and create the right person. This is how it had to happen because there is no such thing as magic. In the end, I'm just an extremely physiologically advanced human with a strong connection to the universe.

I know how it sounds; but, I really am experiencing something a lot different than anyone else, and it's definitely never been my imagination that my body doesn't behave like anyone else's, either. It's scary because I don't understand it, yet it rules my life. Everything plays out like a soap opera. Everything in the world operates on quantum theory, although most people, and Scientists, know nothing about it. In simple terms, my body is short circuiting and this is what happened. But, everything happens for a reason. It was pre-destined because ... I'm the chosen one.

A star appeared on my hand last summer...

If I ain't Jesus, I'm definitely something.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home