Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Watching Michael Jackson's memorial / Rectal irritation

Pest control came by at 10:15 AM to put down traps, which was a good thing. Says the mice aren't hiding - yeah, sure. At least I got some sleep, but still need more rest - stupid gastro issues! Grace reminded me about the Michael Jackson memorial on CNN, so I'm watching that right now. RIP, indeed!

Last night, I talked to Billie and Corey about not really eating anything all day - I know Corey says it isn't good, so I had some dry cereal before I went to bed. Cooking something might have resulted in an adverse outcome, and I had no real energy for that anyhow. Eric Ho sent me messages from an "offline" state, so I had to switch from Trillian to real MSN. He asked if I were free to hang out tonight as opposed to tomorrow, so I said sure... I know it's the last chance I'll have to see him in who knows how long! Although running to the bathroom after every few Western / Chinese bites at the California Café in Lansdowne isn't going to look very good... oh well, he understood about things the last time we hung out (at Kimchi Nara) and I wasn't feeling at my best! I took some Ng Po Powder, and tested my system by eating some crackers... it seems okay.


Poo nugget for Tuesday, July 7: DrStool.com Q & A - What Causes Rectal Pain After A Massive Dump? - There are three possible causes of a sore rectum resulting from passage of a turd. First, the girth of the stool causes your anal sphincter to stretch. On occasion, this can result in the formation of an anal fissure, which is a small tear in the sphincter muscle. Second, you can have irritation of the perianal region caused by the ingestion (and eventual excretion) of spicy foods. Third, you can have hemorrhoidal inflammation.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home