Monday, July 06, 2009

You were in JAIL and couldn't go to Brown's Social House?!

This is where David S. stands me up on my own birthday, of all days!

Hi Leslie,

I hate to do this such short notice, and this is something that I never do; but, I have to cancel. I hate doing this because I was picking you up; but, I just can't do it. I was arrested and I just got out of jail. The whole thing is stupid and absurd and it shouldn't have happened; but, the whole experience was hard on my body. I didn't have any of my medication and I was in agony for 30 hours. I thought a distraction tonight would be good; but, I just don't have the strength yet to go out and be around other people.

Happy Birthday; though. I'll make it up to you. I'll treat you to lunch sometime next week, and I'll tell you the entire story. I am so sorry for standing you up on your birthday. Thanks for understanding.

Have fun tonight. I'm suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. I just have to ride it out and give myself time. It'll pass. I'm strong. Thanks, Leslie. I didn't do anything wrong. It's one big misunderstanding that snowballed out of proportion. I know... a likely story; but, in my case, it's true.



Then I checked up on him about a week later:

I'm doing a lot better. Thanks for checking up on me.

There is a townhouse on Buswell that I fell in love with; but, I can't afford it right now. It's perfect for what I need at this point in my life after being really sick, so I'm feeling a bit down about that. I really love it. I really want it! Oh well. We still must go for lunch.



We never did go for lunch, or get together at Christmas. I never got to hear the "jail" story, either! Although I did see the townhouse, at least.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home