Friday, July 03, 2009

Are you sure you write the future, and came up with Facebook?!

Yet another message from David Shaler, sent in October:

I finally figured out exactly who I am. I'm the man who writes the future. Back when I was in college, I took an urban sociology class, and I applied what I was learning in that class to what I envisioned Richmond show grow into. I went to college in Bellingham and maintained my home in Richmond. I commuted everyday over the border and back again. I would spend the drive in an alpha state, listening to the radio, and envisioning the Richmond of the future. Only I thought I was going crazy when I noticed that Richmond was turning into exactly what I envisioned. I wasn't getting psychic messages about the future because I was taking the concepts I was learning and actually creating Richmond based on those concepts. In Grade 12, I was sick of those pink stucco monster homes, and they took up so much space. I was bored in Math class and I came up with an idea. How about 3-storey row housing built in a square around a central community garden where residents could have gatherings. Each house would have just a tiny little yard, enough for a place to sit. So much space was being taken up with these massive yards people hardly used, and there's always junky yards to make a neighborhood look like crap, I thought it was a great idea. I guess so did the universe, so that's what is being built now. I also created FaceBook back in University. I didn't come up with the name FaceBook; but, everything about it is straight out of my head. Everyone told me it was the stupidest idea; but, look at it now. So much of the world around me seems like it comes straight out of my head. It does; because I am completely dialed into the 13th level or global consciousness. The universe takes my ideas and gives them to the people who can make them happen.

I found out that in a past life, I was an Architect; but, my ideas were so ahead of their time that no one would listen to me, and eventually, I was burned as a heretic. I have the best ideas. I see things other people don't and I put things together in ways that no one else can. But, you know what? No one ever listens to me. They come back to me 6 months later to tell me how I was right and how they should have listened to me all along. This is why I'm here. I have the best ideas; so, my thoughts and ideas are thrown into the global consciousness. I think the thoughts that will guide the world into the future.

The scenario is real. But, I don't have to do anything about it now. That was it for me. All I had to do was figure out how the world would come to an end. Now, when the time is right, the universe will take what I just figured out and give it to the right person, so the world will continue on. That person will never know that he would not have figured it out had I not been sitting at my computer this morning putting two-and-two together.

I know it's a heavy responsibility, EH!?! But, you know what I'm happy about? It's an anonymous responsibility. I'll get to sit back and create the world that we all live in, and enjoy it like everyone else. No one but small group of people will ever know. Although, it is a heavy responsibility, I was given it because I'm the right kind of person who wants only the best for this planet. Obviously, such a job wouldn't be given to someone evil like Korey. Hehehe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home