Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is where I (ab)use the BLOGGER feature again: HE causes drama!

HA. I should have known he'd leave a comment on my blog, AND email me at the same time. I was kinda hoping he'd read it since I posted that letter there as well, and was expecting this. For posterity, here is the comment AND the email. Yup, you bet it's cleaned up for spelling and grammar!

Comment: "How pathetic, Leslie... but wait, you always were pathetic. Look what you did to Randal and me. Leslie, I hope you live a long alone bitter life. While you're at it, grab a personality, you piece of shit. I see you as worse than my mom's boyfriend. So do me a favor, and never talk or write about me again. Just so you know, Crystal is not a slut. That would be you, putting out to Palmer like you did. But wait, you never had any class anyways, calling my friends cocklicking whores and talking about slitting mine and my friend's throat. If that isn't normal, I don't know what is. Yes, Leslie, I cheated on you the whole time. You're a friggin' idiot. For someone who is all about grammar, you're pretty dumb. I never once cheated on you, and I put up with you for a long time. What did Randal say? Hmmm... "How did you do it as long as you have, Korey?" And you know what? He was right. You're a pain in the ass, Leslie, and you are messed up in the head. Hopefully, it works out for you and Jeremy... but wait! It won't. Someone who is 32 and as immature as you are... you're pretty pathetic. What kind of name is Leslie Ng? Oh wait, it's a bald-headed pigeon like you, haha. Chew on that, you pathetic messed-up loser.

P.S. By the way, your so-called Internet friends laughed when they found out you got them to harrass me. Why? Because I told them you're 32 with no life, haha."

What *I* did to him and Randal?! I don't recall doing ANYTHING to him and Randal, other than suggesting K shouldn't be friends with R because of our relationship. Karen said that R didn't want to come between us. Even if that's a lie, I think it's better than K's comments on the subject! I can do whatever I want, which includes talking about him!

I certainly don't recall talking about slitting anyone's throat, although I did say that I'd kill anyone who came between us! He doesn't know me very well if he thinks I'm all about grammar, TRUST ME! *I* put up with HIM for a long time, not the other way around! As for Crystal, I never actually said she WAS a slut... I said that her Facebook picture made her LOOK like one. There he goes again, telling me that the thing I had with Palmer was slutty. As far as I'm concerned, at least it was with ONE guy at ONE time, and that's not slutty. It's not like I was cheating on anyone at the time!


Email: "By the way, Leslie, you keep going with your pathetic garbage about me on your blog... you will be the one to shut up when I tell everyone the full inside scoop on you. So just a piece of advice: You keep going, and I will let everyone know the full story, starting with Randal. You trashed me long enough, and actually I think it pretty pathetic. But hey, you were always about that, weren't you. And I expect you to call me with an apology too, for all the shit and crap you have put me through. You think you're so great? Then why is it I'm with Lacey, and you're all alone? I wonder why, that is, and plus... she is out here right now visiting for a week. So in a way, you have no reason to be mad at me. You threw the relationship away in the first place. So keep going with your garbage, and I will tell everyone the full story, including your family."

The last sentence contains the threat I've heard many a time. For his information, I haven't called him - how can I, when my phone service has been cut off? I'm not sure if I should, haha. And if he IS with Lacey, I knew I had a reason to be jealous of her. Definitely NOT responding to his comment (which I've actually deleted) OR the email. Sheesh. *head spins* As for "throwing the relationship away," I'll have you know I worked damned hard on it! I only "threw it away" when it became apparent that there was a pattern of lies and manipulation afoot. At one time, I'd have been jealous that Lacey got to see Kamloops before me, but I don't really care right now. I will NOT waste my feelings on either of them. [as I type up this entry, har har]

Yes, I can understand why he wouldn't want certain things out on the Internet, but (as I've said before) he lost that privilege a LONG time ago! He said that if I worked on myself, then I wouldn't have a reason to be jealous of Lacey. Well, I still had a reason nonetheless. Maybe I was going about it the wrong way, but I don't really care right now. If you have any negative comments about this, please keep them to yourself!

I deserve the apology, not him! NO REASON TO BE MAD AT HIM?! When HE was the one with unfulfilled promises and stuff up the wazoo?! HA HA HA. He is just being an ass, like he always was. GARBAGE, huh? Well, if THIS is how you treat someone whom you used to love... then I'd say I have the right of the matter! Not that posting what I did was the greatest thing ever, but I really don't want him back in my life. Ew, no!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home