Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Anger

I am VERY angry right now. You don't want to know why. Suffice to say that I will never talk to a certain person AGAIN! Thank goodness for Eric H., Chantelle, Joe V., and Billie!

I have his stuff, so I decided to go through it. Yes, I know... I shouldn't have done it. BUT I found a rather nice Christmas card from the CHURCH! In HIS stuff! I'm taking back a bunch of my stuff which I found in there: notes, the personal items which I bought with MY money, the cards ditto, and other things like his Neo Citran!

I NEVER WANT TO TALK TO THAT IDIOT EVER AGAIN. He says Steve stole the $100, but HE probably did it. No wonder he was always asking me whether I went through his black bag when he was around!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home