Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Roast beef or turkey? Hmm...

Bingo of the night so far:

OURARIS (99 points) - against George M.


High-scoring word of the night so far:

BIMBO (144 points) - against George M. [two 3W]


Hey, I *do* qualify for the appreciation dinner in a couple of weeks - this rocks! Wonder if "the time of fun" will include karaoke like last year, haha. It was interesting to get a look into another culture without actually having to participate, haha. Good thing I have some time to think about whether I'll have roast beef or turkey, heh. Kelly P. and Peter C. also added me for the Blood Games! Now I have SIXTY Facebook people online, har har. I don't think most people I used to know can beat that! Also joined a group whose name literally made me laugh out loud: MEN ARE STUPID - THROW ROCKS AT THEM! Obligatory disclaimer: I know that "stupid" does not apply to ALL men!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home