Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Love survey, stolen from Billie

Stupid computer not having Firefox work for more than fifteen minutes at a time... *grumble* Guess I'll have to use IE for now, yuck! Talking to Talia about it since I also strangely can't make any outgoing calls... it'll give me a dial tone AFTER dialing a number! WTF? Paul S. added me for the blood games, too.

Had a strange dream about stuffing an orange cat into a plastic water jug to microwave it for half a minute. I asked someone if this was okay, and they said that it made the cats more docile, so I should do it. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH MY SUBCONSCIOUS?!

Love survey

Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl? YES.

Anything been heavy on your heart lately? Sort of.

Anything you're giving up on? Yes.

Think of the person that said "I love you" to you last. Did it mean anything? NO!

Are you in love with the last member of the opposite sex you spoke to? Hahahaha, NO! Sorry, Eric. :P

Are you happy with who you are? Sure!

Do you enjoy drama? Not when I'm in it. When I'm out of it, it's daily entertainment. [good answer!]

Did you speak to your mother today? I don't plan to.

What color is your hair? Dark brown.

Who's bothering you right now? Nobody.

What makes you happy? Too many things to mention... one of them is time with friends!

You love someone? Yes...

Been suspended from school? Yup, for whacking Erika Fursevich over the head with a field hockey stick!

Last person you talked to on the phone? Eric, on Saturday.

In the last week, have you been hugged by someone? You bet! Thanks, Joshua and Ian!

Are you easily scared by horror movies? I don't watch them that often, but I probably am.

Do you still turn to your parents for advice or comfort? Hahaha, no.

Have you ever been in a bad relationship? Yes, and I'm glad I'm out of it now!

Have you ever punched a tree? Nope.

If someone gave you 100 dollars, would you spend or save it? Spend it on these bills... otherwise, I'd still spend it to treat myself. Or save it. Man, I'm so indecisive!

Do you find the opposite sex confusing? Sometimes, but I also find the same sex to be confusing.

What did you do today? Nothing so far. Unless you take the day as starting at midnight... then I wrestled with this temperamental beast, and killed a cyborg.

Does someone like / love you right now? Sure!

What date is your birthday? September 17, 1976.

Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, and that was years ago. Oh, I *hated* cleaning the filter on that thing...

Do you think you'll make a good parent? That's what I hear, haha... though I might pass as an older sister. :P [good answer]

Are you taller than 5'5"? No. :(

What were you doing at 9 this morning? Sleeping!

Can you admit when you're wrong? Yes.

Is there a person of the opposite sex that means a lot to you? A handful.

Do you like to argue? No, it just stresses me out.

Have you ever felt replaced? I can NEVER be replaced! NEVER! YOU HEAR ME? Hahaha.

Do you believe exes can really ever be just friends? Depends on circumstances.

What kind of pants are you wearing? Red fuzzy pants.

Do your siblings dye their hair? My sister did it a few times...

Who can you best relate to in the last book you read? Hmm... A BREATH OF SNOW AND ASHES? Possibly Lizzie.

What's stressing you right now? Nothing, thank goodness.

Do you collect anything? Used to be coins (damn you, S!) ... now, I don't know. Books, perhaps. :P

If you had to dye your hair right now, what color would you choose? Electric blue. :D

Do you remember what you were doing on New Year's Eve 2006? Had a family dinner, and watched a SCRABBLE documentary. Jon, Harmony, and I then went to Kendrick's and had a good time talking to various people.

What are you listening to? Lindsay Buckingham in San Francisco on the radio.

What's the last movie you watched? DARK KNIGHT. Yeah, I need to get out more...

Are you tired? No.

Do your best friends all like each other? Probably never will, haha.

Did you have a role model growing up? No, but I still turned out A-Okay!

Do you remember who you liked in grade seven? Unfortunately. :(

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Sleeping!

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Restarting the computer, AGAIN.

Do you like your life as of now? I do, thanks.

How's your love life? It existed a bit ago... now I have to find it again!

Where did your last hug take place? New church building.

Kissed anyone who smokes? Ew, no!

Do you have the munchies right now? No.

Where is your phone? Right beside me.

Do you like country music? Meh, it's all right...

Have you ever had someone sing to you? Yup! I remember that time in the back parking lot, which was cool. Then there were the times on the phone... those were interesting. :P

Are you mad at someone right now? Sort of.

Do you believe in love? Yup.

Who is #1 on your top friends? Billie!

Will you get married? Hopefully!

What did you last eat? Cereal.

Would you change yourself for the person you love? I'd do my best to make it TRUE and ACTUAL change, yes!

When did you last cry? Yesterday, over memories. :P

Do you lie to your parents daily? Not DAILY!

Do you like dating people who are older than you? HAHAHAHA. Never tried it!

Did you ever fail a school year? No, but I failed a bunch of classes. *glares at Science and Math*

Do you think you'll be in a relationship this summer? Who knows?

Have you ever played GUITAR HERO or Wii? Yup!

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Definitely.

Where will you be in the next hour? Hopefully battling.

Stupidest thing you've done so far this summer? Summer's over... but I can think of a few things that would qualify.

At midnight, who were you texting? Nobody!

Do you have trust issues? Yup.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go? Life's too short for regrets!


------

Do you like the person you are becoming? Yes, I'm becoming more open!

Has anyone ever called you perfect before? No, but I've been called amazing before! (thanks, Jim)

Did anybody ever call you beautiful? Yup, Korey did!

A person that you miss? Chinese Eric!

Do you look more like your mom or dad? Not sure... probably my mom, but people also say I look like my dad. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!

Last item you bought yourself? Ice cream.

Can you whistle? Not really.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Haha, no... I'd probably wince every time I felt pain. :P

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back? Side.

What gets in your way of your sleeping? Being a night person, thoughts and worries about various things, etc.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes.

What makes you laugh? Stewie!

How do you feel about chocolate-covered strawberries? YUMMY!

How do you vent anger? Writing about it in MY journal, talking about it, taking walks...

What is the worst feeling ever? Knowing you screwed up, and there's nothing you can do about it.

What are you looking forward to in the next month? Whatever the guys cook up for Jon's birthday, haha.

Do you think you would make a good wife / husband? Would it be too cocky if I said yes? :P [good answer]

Who have you texted in the last 48 hours? Nobody.

Do you think too much or too little? Depends what I'm thinking about.

Do you smile a lot? Yup! Sometimes I don't, though.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Koret.

Are there things you can't live without? Shelter, food, clothes, laughter, air.

What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning? I don't think I looked in the mirror this morning! :P [good answer]

Are you a morning person or a night person? Night!

Do you drink tea? I'm CHINESE! Of course I do!

Who was the last person you cried in front of? I'd rather not say.

Who did you last go out to eat with? Nathan, Jon, Jeremy, Eric, and Tony at Pho!

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? I talk about them with friends, but hide them from the person. [good answer]

Are you waiting for something? Always, and I don't mean the maxipad! :D

Does anyone hate you? Quite possibly.

Where are your siblings? One is in Regina, and the other one could be almost anywhere.

Are you happy with your life? Generally, yes, although there's a lot missing. [good answer]

Can you handle the truth? Usually... but then sometimes I don't wanna know it. [good answer]

Are you a jealous person? Depends, but generally no.

Do you get 8 hours of sleep everyday? Not exactly eight.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? Why would I hate Eric? I could NEVER hate him! (well, unless he did something which I couldn't forgive...)

Is there something you always wear? Yes.

Have you ever thought about converting your religion? Not seriously.

What's most stressing right now? People who think certain things, and this computer acting up!

- - - - - - - - - -

THE UNCOMFORTABLE SURVEY
(Let's see if you can get through it. If not, you're too scared about your past)

Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? Not to my knowledge.

Are you happier single or in a relationship? Can't say, although maybe in a relationship if it were mutual and 100% fair. [good answer]

What is your favorite thing about the opposite sex? Eyes.

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend? Yes, damn it!

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? It depends on how badly they messed up. [good answer]

Believe in love at first sight? Nah. Connections, maybe. Love, no. [good answer]

Ever been given an engagement ring? Haha, nope! Was promised one, once... but let's not go there. :P

Do you want to get married? Yes. I don't see how these questions have anything to do with my past, though... [good answer]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home