Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I pay my bills AND am strong!

Jason L. / Gleceria G. / Sendo K. / Charlie B. / Vic Z. / Ciara T. / Jasmine S. / Michelle M. added me for the blood games. Sent Eric an email, and am still enjoying the love of my friends, including Erin and Karen. At least they know how to use apostrophes properly, among other things! I pity someone's next girlfriend, seriously. Yay for Candy and Eric - both of them! Of course, that includes my other online friends like James and Kathy, who have been nothing but loving and supportive!

I've paid my bills, unlike SOME people I used to know. Thank goodness I don't feel obligated to them anymore - stinking manipulators! Paid $272.36 to Shaw, $50 to Telus, and must pay $177.53 to Telus by November 5 to avoid cancellation of my account. I'm putting these here for reference. No selfish people here, thank goodness! I shudder to think how my life would be lived if I'd gone through with an original plan!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home