Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I want a big box of macaroni, NOW!

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.. nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy / girl name question. You cannot use the same word twice.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Leslie.

BOY NAME: Lester, Lecroy, Liam, Leonardo.

4 LETTER WORD: Lain, lisp, list, lore.

GIRL NAME: Lavinia, Lavone, Larisa, Lauren.

OCCUPATION: Lawyer.

A COLOR: Lavender.

SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Leotards. (not for a LONG while, though!)

BEVERAGE: Lime green tea Snapple.

FOOD: Limburger cheese. (not saying *I* eat it! :P)

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Lysol.

A PLACE: Luxembourg.

REASON FOR BEING LATE: Losing track of time.

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: "Lunatic!"

---

1. What's the connection between you and the last person that called you? Good friend.

2. What is wrong with you right now? Thinking too much about the ex.

3. What happened at 10 AM today? Emailing / paying bills.

4. When did you last cry? Just a bit ago.

5. Who do you hate? You don't want to know.

6. What do you want in your life right now? A truly good person!

7. Are you happy? I'm okay.

8. Eating? Cereal... man, I should have got a HUGE box of macaroni!

9. What do you smell like? Coast body wash, haha.

10. Drinking? Water!

11. Whats your favorite thing to have on your bed? Me, haha.

13. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas!

14. Do you tend to make relationships complicated? *I* don't. ;)

15. What are you doing today? Might go for a walk later... other than that, I'll be battling monsters and recovering stamina!

16. What was the last movie you went to see? DARK KNIGHT.

17. Is your shirt new? Definitely NOT!

18. Do you live near your ex-boyfriend / ex-girlfriend? No, thank goodness.

19. How many keys on your keychain? Two.

20. Are you a cuddler? Probably!

21. Last time you had fish? Too long ago!

22. Something you just don't understand? The way some people act.

23. Do you read? Of course I do, and I'm damn proud of it! :D

24. Do you sleep with a teddy bear? No... more like a stuffed duck!

25. Last thing that made you cry? Rollercoaster of emotions. :P

26. Whose house did you go to today? Mine.

27. What is the last thing someone bought you? Pho lunch... thanks very much, Eric!

28. Do you like anyone right now? Kinda.

29. Are you bored? Nope. I'm procrastinating!

30. Do you trust people easily? Maybe too easily... *sigh*

31. Do you say "dawg"? Hahaha, no.

32. What are you proud of? My friends!

33. Hobbies? Writing, reading, playing computer games...

34. Who was last to cook for you? The microwave. (haha, great answer!)

35. When you sleep, do you dream about heroin addicts? .... NO. My dreams are way more weird than THAT, man!

38. Name someone whose name starts with the letter "R." Raymond!

39. Do you care what others think about you? Not really, unless I need to make a good impression on them.

42. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years? Possibly!

43. Will you ever hug the last person you hugged again? Sure!

44. What do you look forward to in the next three months? Jon's birthday, Halloween, being ME again...

45. Who was the last person you called? The last person I attempted to call was Karen.

46. Who was the last missed call? I have no idea since my phone is cut off right now... probably Manitoba OR the dentist's office.

47. What's your ringtone? None.

48. Do you plan on moving out within the next year? Maybe! Stupid mice!

49. What were you doing at 9 PM last Friday night? Hmm... I stayed home, didn't I? Yes... so I was most likely slaughtering monsters! (which I should really get back to... AHEM!)

50. What would you do to the last person you emailed ABOUT? You don't want to know, trust me.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home